Chapter 15

Omg guys... I'm so sorry for the long wait!

A xx

~~~~

"What stores do you want to go to?" London asks.

"What about Forever 21, Victoria Secret and all the other shops are usually go to?"

"Sounds good."

---

We walked into Forever 21 first.We looked through all the racks of clothing and found a few outfits each. Boston gave us his credit card after London annoyed him and he gave up and gave it to her.

We left Forever 21 and went to some other stores before going to Maccas  in the food court and getting some lunch.

"So how are your parent?" I ask London.

"There good, they really want to see you."

"I miss them" I say with a sad smile. "How long did you know I was going to be taken?"

"I had know for a while about the plan but I didn't know who was involved. I figured out it was you that night at the club. I saw him buy our drinks at the club but I didn't say anything because I wanted to be sure and didn't want to freak you out."

I could tell she felt bad and I understand why she didn't tell me about anything but it's hard to forgive something this big. I guess it's just going to take me awhile to get over it.

"Oh well, enough about that, we are here to shop our asses off! We can talk about this later, yeah?

"Yea, ok sounds good." l said with a laugh.

~~~~~

"How long is shopping supposed to take?" I heard Boston say as we walked throughthe door. Walking into the lounge I saw Boston pacing and Nate looking highly amused.

"What are you so anxious about?" I asked with a smirk.

He looked at me with relief for a second before going back to his usual poker face.

"I was not worried I was just curious as to what was taking you so long" He said defensively.

"Yea sure" Nate says with a knowing look.

"shut up!" Boston yelled at Nate, who was just looking at him suggestively.

"Well as entertaining and weird as this is, I am going to go put my stuff away and get some food because I'm hungry."

Leaving them all be, I waked up the stairs to my room. 0n the way up I noticed some photos hanging on the hallway wall. There was on picture in particular that caught my eye. It was a photo of who I think was Boston when he was like 5 years old. The two people beside him I guessed was his parents both look loving and kind. I would have loved to meet them. Maybe I will ask Boston about them when I ask him more about my parents.

After putting all my shopping away I walked downstairs to meet everyone for food and decided that tomorrow l will ask Boston about everything tomorrow.

~~~~~~

There we go guys, sorry it's so late. I hope to become more organised in the near future. Maybe actually have like a plan for each chapter, I don't know, we'll see : )

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you all

T xxx