{6}

Marinette's POV-
I woke up at 6:00 am today. I went to take a shower and brush my teeth. I went into my walk-in closet grabbed my school uniform and put it on, I got my black Nikes and my black and green Nike school backpack. "Good morning Mari" Bridgette greeted me while walking out of her room "what time is it?" I asked her "7:50!" She yelled. I grabbed my skateboard and we both ran out the house,I got there first before the bell rang. I grabbed my books and felt like I was being watched.....wonder why. Bridgette walked up to me and glared at me, I laughed and walked her to her locker. The first bell rang and we both went our separate ways.

When I got to first period I was greeted by Kim, Adrien, Nino, and Max. We did our hand shake and then two hands pulled me to the side, it was Alya "wow girl, I can't believe you got into the soccer team!" She exclaimed making everybody in the class stare at the both of us "pfft hahahaha a girl in the boys soccer team hahaha you won't last a month!" A blonde haired girl with blue eyes shrieked/ laughed in my face "is that a challenge" I hissed back at her, making the other kids that weren't paying attention look at us. "Marinette, leave it be.... she isn't worth it" Adrien said with a concerned face "what if it was?" She smirked "well let's see... if I can stay in the soccer team for a  whole month, you have to be nice to everybody for three weeks" "Deal!" She said and walked back to her seat next to a redheaded girl. I went to mine and sat next to  Alya. "You better stay on that soccer team girl, you don't know what Chloe is capable of" Alya whispered to me "Chloe?" I asked her "yeah, she is the mayors daughter here, she WILL do, and get whatever she wants" she whispered back "well I'm not afraid of that brat, she can't be worse than Juleka" I said mumbling the last part to myself "what was that?" Alya asked me "nothing"

The day went by slow, slower than usual. Class after class, seat after seat. But my mood and day finally changed, it was seventh period....GYM!

"Okay class we have an easy day today, but due to a school emergency back at the science lab you have to stay here twenty minutes extra after class, for now go get changed and run ten laps around the gym. I looked at Adrien and he gave me a smirk "your on!" I ran to the locker room and got changed into my ladybug themed workout clothes. I was the first one outside the locker rooms so I put my hair into a high ponytail and started my laps. Adrien as the first boy out of the boys locker room "whoever gets the soccer ball first gets to choose the first person in their team" he said while starting his laps, good thing I was one lap ahead of him, I passed him and finished the ten laps with thirty seconds to spare. I grabbed the ball and started kicking it three times with my foot two times with my knee and to finish it if I balanced the ball in my back

Once everybody finished the gym god divided yet again, then we finished picking our teams

My team- Kim, Wayzz, and Nooroo

Adrien's team- Nino, Max, Nathaniel

We played for the rest of the class time, and of-course my team won 3-2 thanks to me because I scored the last goal. When class was done we went to the outside field to start training for the soccer tournament. We spent two hours practicing, when it was time to go I grabbed my skateboard and my backpack then I skated home in peace and quiet. "Hello sweetheart, how was practice" asked mom "good....what is that smell?" I asked disgusted, I went into the kitchen and saw my dad eating Camembert? "Look I don't even want to ask why but why are you eating THAT?" I tried to take it away from him but "hhiiiisss" he hissed at me "my cheese!" I backed away from my father he had "sorry Mari, your father acts like a cat sometimes" said my mother "oh okay then" I laughed "I'll be In my room if you need me!" I went up to my room, got dressed and laid in my bed checking my Instagram, Snapchat, and other accounts I haven't used in a while for new updates. Fortunately I didn't have any so I peacefully went to sleep.

A/N:
Kill me if you want but hey! It's hard trying to write and do school work at the same time!

I'm currently trying to write a new book, don't know when I will publish it but it's going to be awesome! Well in my opinion it is

As for this book I'm trying to write new chapters I just don't know how to end it, i want it to be an unexpected ending so I'll have some slow updates COMING SOON!!!!!!!!

Now let's thank these wonderful persons for encouraging me to write this chapter Jennyluvsreading

RajiBali