{16}

Marinette's POV-

"Sleep over at my house!" Alya squealed and jumped around "Alya we can't the game is tomorrow and—" "I got FIFA 17 back at home" she cut me off "what time is the sleep over?" I asked and everybody laughed. We where now walking out of school and back to our houses.
"You three can go back to your houses and get some clothes or whatever you need, you can pop up at whatever time you want" Alya and Nino left running towards their houses since they are next door neighbors while me and Adrien split ways and ran to our houses. This would be the second sleep over at Alya's house. I have to admit her sleep overs are awesome, not the cliche type of girly sleep over where you talk about boys and paint each other's nails. I run inside my house kiss my parents cheeks and steal a mozzarella cheese Square from dad. "You are luck I love you to much to fight over that cheese!" Dad yelled from the kitchen. Bridgette was walking out of her room when I ruffled her hair and went into mine. I'm in such a good mood today I bet nothing could ruin it. I change into a comfortable T-shirt and shorts then run down stairs to kiss my parents goodbye. They waved me off and I skate my way to Alya's house. When I got there Alya had opened the door before I had the chance to knock "good to see you too" I laughed and sat next to Adrien in the couch. "So what do you want to do first?" Alya asked pointing to a stack of movies in the corner of the room, food, and some board games. "What kind of movies do you have?" Me and Adrien ask in union "horror, comedy, romance, drama, anything your looking for must be in here" we made a vote about the movie and we ended up popping in 'grown ups 2' in the DVD player.
"Hahahaha" I was now at the point where I was now crying. By the end of the movie me and Alya where wiping away our tears while the boys got the FIFA 17 game ready "I'm playing with Marinette!" Alya exclaimed and snatched two controllers from the table "Girls vs. Boys!" Nino yelled "may the best gender win!" I shook hands with Adrien and started the game. "GO GO GO!" Yell as I pass the ball to Alya "your pretty good at this Alya" Nino spoke up "meh, you pick up a thing or two when you have little devils running around the house" I laugh and pump my fist up when Alya scored a goal "yeah!" The game stoped and declared my team the winner "rematch!" Adrien stood up and sat i front of the TV. "Fine by me"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now past ten. Me and Adrien wanted to get enough rest for tomorrow's game so we rolled out the sleeping mats and got comfortable. "How about a game of truth or dare!" I groan and immediate regret giving nino some of my left over chocolate. "Okay I'll go first, Nino truth or dare?" Nino sat up in his mat followed by Alya "dare!" he replied confidently, big mistake. "I dare you to shut up and go to sleep" Nino and Alya groan while Adrien let's out a laugh. We said our goodnights and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alya we have to go see you at school" I quietly make my way to Adrien and we both leave Alya's house. "See you at school blue bell, don't forget you cleats!" "Bye cinnamon roll!" I skate back to my house as fast as I can and unlock the door. Bridgette is already up eating breakfast with my parents "good morning!" I yell while going to my room "good morning!" The three laugh and continue their small conversation. I spot my uniform placed neatly in my bed and two pairs of cleats in front, all I need to do is change into my blue converse and change into my uniform. "Black or blue?" I look at both pairs of cleats in front of me "meh both!" I stuff them into my red and black Nike duffle bag along with my back up uniform.
"Marinette if you want a ride to school I would hurry up!" Mom yelled "Tikki your daughter took my cheese away!" Yep I definitely have the weirdest family in all Paris. I run to the kitchen with my duffle bag and backpack in my left arm and grab a granola bar. "Coming!" I jump in the back of the car next to Bridgette and buckle my seat belt "will you three make it to my game later?" I asked as we pulled away from the driveway and zoom of to the school. When we got to school I immediately got off the car, before saying goodbye to mom and dad, and ran towards Adrien and Nino. "Well you two don't look too happy" I joked and sit down next to Adrien on the bench "Akuma coach can't let us play, he said and I quote 'you have to have at least eleven people in your team to go up against the Akumas' " my blood boiled and I cracked my knuckles "what If we get Alya to join the game!" I stand up and run to coache's office "wait for us!" Nino exclaimed. I ran all the way to the locker room and badge in into the coaches office "coach!" The three of us hell in union. "I guess you herd about the news" he frowned, I filed up a finger and took deep breaths "what- what if we get somebody else to join the team?" The coach thought for a second "good player?" The three of us shrugged "we will have to test her out in the training field" the coach nodded "very well I'll get you three and your dried out of first period to see what he's got" I smirked "to see what she's got"