A beauty But a Funny Girl

It was a Little Town, a village on the east Side of London.  It was in the early afternoon hours around 1 am. Young (y/n) Skipped there the village. She wasn't a girl of class, no she was from a poor family that lived in an old wooden house about 1 mile down the Road.

"Go day! Go Day!"  People said around her and she said it to them. (Y/N) was always so cheerful and most people couldn't understand why?

"There goes to the baker with his tray like always. The same breed and roles like always" (Y/N) sang as she skipped through the streets of London.

"Good Morning. Mr. Blackmore. Have you lost something again?!" (y/N) asked looking at the older man.

Mr. Blackmore shook his head " No! Dear (Y/N). Tell me are you on your way to the bookshop again?!"

"Yep! I just finished reading this book. I'm sorry but I most be going." She showed him the book that was in her hands and then skipped off into the streets. People gave her looks as if she was crazy. No girl in their right Mind would be skipping in the street in London's and in nothing but a rag of a dress. People could never understand her. From the way her family lived, any person would feel Depressed. But not (Y/N)! She always saw the good in life and the happiness, She didn't care about money, having a husband, and kids, she simply enjoyed her life.

"Look it that girl! There she goes again. She really is a funny girl" (Y/N) could hear all the whispers from the People she passed. She simply put a smile on her face and ignored them.

'There most be more than this life'

With A smile on her face (Y/N) Arrived at her favorite shop out of the hole town. The bookshop. Entering with a smile and a skip in her step she entered the small shop. The shop was small, nothing more. She had been on good terms with the owner so he would let her come read and borrow the books that he had, and in some cases, he would give her a book that she loved.

(Y/N) the smile faded as she entered the small shop and saw a Young looking man around her age and a Tall man Dressed in black. They were talking with the book owner. The young Man looked like a noble and the man looked like a butler, but what caught her eye's was the fate that he had blood Red eyes.

" Aww If it isn't the bookworm of the town." He had stopped talking to the men and stood up to face her.

"Tell me where did you run to this week!"

"A small town in America! Tell me Do you have any new books?!" She laughed as she walked over to the bookcase and started to climb the latter. The other two men watched her. She was a beauty of all beauty's her long hair had lost waves that reached all the way to her middle back. The one thing the really caught their eyes was the fate that she simply had a rag of a dress. The other thing that confused them was the way she acted. Most people in this time were cold to all the nobles and pretty much everyone. But not this girl. Turning around she gave the Two young a kind warm smile.

'Beautiful' The one with Jet black hair and blood red eye's thought to himself.

"Not sine last week." He laughed at her as she Turned her back to them and start to climb up the latter more.

"It's all right I'll read this one again!" She pulled an old blue book from the case and gave it to him.

"That one? But you have already read it 3 time's" He tried to compress her to find another book but her thought nothing over it.

"Well, it's my Favorite!" She jumped off the latter and landed on the ground in front of the man and started to Dance around.

"There is the sword fight. Prince's Princess and Magical places."  She acted out as if she total forgot that the man and his butter were in the room.