CHB

Will was eating at the Apollo table when he caught the eye of Nico diAngelo. That guy kind of freaked him out  but at the same time... Will hadn't been in a relationship ship for a while now and maybe it was for a reason.

Nico cheered inside when he and Will made eye contact. He thought he should go over there but decided against it because he didn't want to embarrass Will. He decided he would talk to him later.

     After breakfast Will decided to go shoot some arrows to clear his head. After about 10 minutes of shooting he heard footsteps behind him. He shot his last arrow and turned to see Nico diAngelo standing behind him.
"Can we talk?" He asked shyly.

Nico waited for Will's reply for what seemed like hours before he suddenly said " Yeah I think we need to."
The two walked to the Hades cabin where Nico stayed.
"I think...um.... that I might be..." Nico stopped and looked at the floor.
"Crushing on me?" Will pretty much finished his sentence.
"Yeah... but I don't want this to change or relationship, I mean our friendship unless you want it to. I'm fine with the way things are, you know because I understand..." Will cut him off
"Nico I never even considered that I might not be dating anybody because I was waiting for someone. I think I'm waiting for you..."