Thoughts

The POV of Nico and Will's friends (after the friends left the fire.)

Percy took Annabeth by the hand
"Want to go to my Cabin?" He asked
"Uh yes please." Annabeth replied cutely.  He opened the door to the "Poseidon Suit" as he liked to call it. When they went in Annabeth stood in front of the fish tank.
"I have to go." She said facing away from him.
"What? When?"
"In a couple weeks."
"Why?" He asked. She said nothing just bowing her head.
"It's... a family thing, a funeral I think." Percy nodded not asking for more.
"It'll be okay babe." He told her.

Annabeth lay atop Percy their hands and lips interlocked. Suddenly Percy said
"I'm glad Nico found someone." She smiled
"Me too, after everything he needs someone else to take the weight." He nodded and look toward the clock.
"10 minutes till dinner, have anything on your mind?" Annabeth smiled and pulled him in.

Jason grabbed Piper by her hand and flew skyward. They disappeared beyond the curve of the roof.
"Are we going to check with Chiron." Piper asked him.
"Not now." He replied vaguely.  He set her gently in the slanted roof then settled down beside her.
"Jason what are we doing?" Piper asked him frantically.
"Just wait." He said. They waited for about 5 minutes then Jason leaned in and kissed her.
"This is our time Piper, let's enjoy it."

Piper kissed him back still in shock. He had replayed her vision, of them kissing on the roof, for her.
"Jason why all this?" She asked him.
"Piper stop asking questions." He told her. She stared at the sky and layed back.
"I'm happy for Will." She said.
"Yeah i am happy for both of them ever since Nico told me that day he's never really been comfortable around me, so I hope this will make him more friendly towards me." Piper nodded. No body really understood what happened that day with Jason, Nico and Cupid. She remembered thinking that Nico had a thing for Annabeth, which wasn't true, when he really had a thing for Percy. Jason was right Will would be good for Nico.

Hazel looked at Frank and they walked into the forest. " Ahh I love the smell of the wilderness." Hazel told him.
" me too it reminds me of my old backyard. " he informed her. We do need to contact Reyna later." She said."Later." Hazel and Frank weren't like the other couples, Annabeth and Percy were a lot like your average high school couple where Jason and Piper were very secluded about their relationship. Hazel has never seen them on a date before. Hazel and Frank were more like nervous 12 year olds in their first relationship, but they liked to take things slow and that worked for her.

Frank lifted Hazel over a stream and set her down.
"Hey look!" He walked over to a shrub close to the stream.
" A wild strawberry plant!" He explained. Hazel looked in awe with a small smile. She's so beautiful.
"I wonder what's for dinner tonight?" He asked her and himself.
"Hopefully something yummy!"
"Hey what do you think about the new couple?" He asked.
"I'm very happy for them. Will hasn't been in a relationship since... well I don't know but I think it's time they found each other." They started to make a loop back to the camp.
"Yeah I think it all fits together now everyone has their significant other someone to rely on when they need help." Hazel looked at him then planted a kiss on his cheek. As they pulled out of the bushes they spotted Nico and Will in a passionate moment.