Chapter 8 Heartbreaking news

Filler chapter soorryyyy

~The next day~

I nearly flipped out of bed when my ears were greeted with a good morning by the loud blaring sounds of panic station by muse. Being tired and not thinking properly, I scrambled around trying to find my phone in hope of pausing the music fast enough instead of just pulling my earphones out. I noticed Alex's arm resting on my waist. After stopping the alarming music from blasting out my eardrums I paused for a second only to remember I was on Alex's side of the bed. I saw a piece of paper in the corner of my eye. it was sitting on the bedside table next to a crumpled Marlboro box. Scratchy writing sprawled across the ripped paper.

I'm guessing it's from Alex.

It read:

Sorry for losing my temper yesterday. Love you, Alex x.

Itwas sweet of him to leave anote but I wonder where he went and what time he was home. I intertwined my fingers with his and burrowed into the covers underneath his arm. "Love you too" I whispered to the sleeping singer.

~4 hours later~

I handed Maisy her mini carrier bag.

''Bye, call me loads,i'll miss you so much!'' I pulled Maisy into a tight hug.

I'm going to miss our funny talks. I don't want to see her go, just thinking about it takes me back to when we were living in Manchester. Maisy came home this one time telling me all about this guy she bumped into. His name was Miles. He had brown hair and even browner eyes. She wouldn't stop talking about him and his music. Funny she's now dating him and that lead me to dating my idol.

Wow, idol. Such a strong word. That gets me thinking we build up such a strong love for people whom we haven't met, we rely purely on media to supply us with more information about this person so we have a great knowledge about them. Yet this famous person knows of us as just fans. I never thought i'd meet Alex, thing is i didn't actually want to when i got the opportunity. Maybe i should step out of my comfort zone a bit more, never know what good things could come from doing so.

I heard a sniffle. My eyes traced the location of the sound. It was Maisy. I saw her eyes watering.

''Don't cry Maise! Aww i'll see you again soon, we'll keep in touch remember? You're coming to visit again soon, i promise. Maybe Alex and i could come to Japan and visit.''

''Of course i'll visit again and keep in touch and all but it's not that that's bothering me.''

She watched a tear fall from her eye and sploosh onto the ground. She glanced over at the guys carrying all of her bags. They were chatting carelessly, oblivious to our watching eyes.

"I don't know how to say this but..."

"Whatever it is i'll try to understand" I reassured.

"Alex is umm"

"Wait what, what about Alex"

She wiped away the tears from her face and took a few seconds to calm down. She held a serious tone.

"Alex is...Alex is"

"Alex is what?" I ushered slightly concerned now.

"Alex is cheating on you."