The Fixed Fate

Avexis P.O.V

"I'm not your typical 'outdoorsy' teenage girl. In fact i'm quite the opposite.. not in the way that i'm not a teenager but I stay inside as much as possible. I rarely go out with friends apart from when I go to school! I use my Ipod and Phone alot and I play a few videogames and watch a few movies - especially horrors! My music intrerest is quite far-fetched, most people look at me and think Punk? Pop? Rock? (it must be the hair), now although I do listen to these genres I do have a particular favourite; Kpop. I have a fetish for K-Pop (and the occasional chinese/japanese song). I was introduced by a friend of mine and a youtube channel called 'The FineBros', I came across a 'Youtubers react to K-Pop' video so I watched it and instantly fell in love with the 3 songs; I got a boy - Girls Generation, Lucifer - SHINee and Fantastic Baby - BigBang'. I got attached to SHINee over time I listened to more songs and fell deeper in love with them. I watched Hello Baby and the fangirl feels hit hard. About 3 months ago I discovered a true beauty, a new love. I was left in awe when I saw EXO! EXO-K and EXO-M. At first I thought I'll never remember who is who. I ended up watching so many of thier music videos, both Korean and Chinese and I sing along to them almost fluently. After much fangirling I can name them by face recognition and their 'powers'. They are 12 actual gods. I mean why else would they be so perfect? I am currently jealous of everyone living in South Korea. If only I could go to South Korea not just for the idols but also because there are some beautiful landmarks and places I would love to see for real! I enter so many competitions to win tickets to see EXO all expenses paid but I never seem to win. Is it because i'm from the UK? That sucks. That sucks big. I will just have to accept that I will never meet my idols, my heroes. So much for a hopeful first blog..merhhh.. Bye?!"

I shut my latop after posting my blog; 'Avexis' Blog' ...pretty bland huh? I knew I should've thought of a better name. I doubt anyone will even read about my life..oh well back to Instagram and Tumblr I go. To share that new EXO album from Oak Valley!

Unknown P.O.V

"Sir, I have found this, you may want to take a look!"

I read this 'blog'...hmm.. interesting. Her dream is to meet EXO but she lives in the UK.

"Give me a profile of this girl"

"Avexis Durand, 16 born October 23rd 1997, Libra, UK citizen, White, Blonde hair dyed brown similar to Jonghyun from RingDingDong era, fairly unsocial"

"ok.. I have a plan; she has 'won' a competition, during her summer break she comes to Seoul, she has six weeks to complete this 'test' if she succeeds she shall be rewarded with a special surprise...lets the boys know"

Avexis P.O.V

It's almost the summer holidays..what will I so?.. I have my Art? Music? Sleep? or food...mmmm... food..

"Mum!"

"What?"

"Can I have a snack?"

"No, i'm making dinner! Now answer the phone"

"But the phone is'nt even-" I was cut off by the Alton Towers theme tune blaring at a highpitch from the hallway.

"Hello?"

"Is this Avexis Durand?"

"Yess.."

"CONGRATULATIONS! You have won the 'Kpop Fanstagram competition. You will recieve an e-mail within the hour confirming the win and prize"

I dont remember entering this competition..although I am on instagram alot. I fetched my laptop from my room and sat with it in the kitchen and read the email.

Congrats Avexis,

You and a friend have won an all expenses paid trip to South Korea for 6 weeks durijng the UK summer holiday. You will also receive 18,000000 won to spend on anything such as merchandise or souvenirs. Your flights are booked, first class 17th July 2014

"Mum? are we busy this summer?"

"No, why?"

"Well I got us a holiday"

"what?"

"Yep flights booked and accomodation booked aswell"

"Where we off to then?"

"South Korea"

"WHAT"

"I won a competition, we fly on 17th July"

"Why Korea?"

"It was an EXO competition Mum!"

"Oh. I can't wait!"

I could'nt believe what was happening. I was going to Korea..this year. I'm so happy. No exstatic. No Speechless.

Unknown P.O.V

"so its like a quest?"

"Yes. She has to come to you"

" And we can't mention any of this to her?"

"No, She sees you, recognises you and her dreams come true but of she finds out that this is a set up then the long term affect will no longer be in motion"

"So if all goes well.. she is ours?"

"Yes"

Avexis P.O.V

The next month is going to go so fast

Day of Travel: 17th July

I know its going to be a long flight so charged my ipod and phone and I received an email telling me that me and mum will receive a new phone for use in Korea as our current phones are under british company servers. I put my favourite playlist on shuffle and watched as the United Kingdom disappeared. This was it. I was going to South Korea. What if I see someone I know from SHINee, (f)x, Super Junior, BoA...or even EXO!!!   I doubt it. Still I'll be in the same country. Right?

Arriving

The plane landed an hour ago. We just picked up our luggage and we are on our way to the hotel. The city is so busy but I feel like I recognise the place we are headed to...where have I seen this before.....no.......it can't be...SHINee's Hello Baby...no....really? Mum took our bads inside this traditional korean house whilst I stood in shock looking at the building; the gate - the same, the patio - the same, the layout - the same and then I saw a note.

Welcome to 'home' you may recognise this house from Hello Baby, there is a SHINee photo package in the bedroom for you ^U^

I'm fangirling so much right now its insane. My new phone is massive bigger than my Samsung Galaxy S2. I can't be sure if im dreaming or not though. Although im not tired with all that Jetlag I should sleep.  There is a forest nearby, I'd love to explore it as I dont have my Laptop or games consoles maybe I could find some deer or something....What am I going to become?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello :3 Thank-you for reading! I hoped you liked it. It was just a random dream I had and i thought id write it down and make it into something,  I will update everyweek and sometimes a couple times a week. If you could leave comments suggesting things it would be great :) -Ashton