Chapter 3

Chaoter 3: Chen and Sehun

I must've fell asleep watching the TV last night. Why did'nt mum wake me so I could go to bed. Did she fall asleep to? On the sofa. Nah that's not like mum . Before moving I think who is it next to me? Going back to last night......Luhan, OH YEAH! I forgot I met one of my idols yesterday. He stayed over? This holiday just gets better. I got off the sofa and grabbed a cocopops breakfast bar from the cupboard, I looked across the room the sleeping god on the sofa. Fangirl feels!! Why didn't he leave.

"I can feel your eyes burnign into my soul, stahhpp!" Luhan giggled as he pretended to get attacked by my stare.

"Are you hungry?" I ask

"Luhan always hungry" His eyes lit up at the word food. I threw him a cocopops bar and he munched into it.

"Mmm... So do you want to go back to the forest today?"

"I don't know, the sky doesnt look promising. Looks like a storm is brewing!"

"Where is your sense of fun?"

"I don't like the outernet!"

"Huh? Outernet...?" Luhan looked puzzled

"As opposed to INternet"

"Ahhhh haha you're funny"

"Ha I'm really not!"

"So how about it then? The woods?" I could tell Luhan was eager to go

"Yeah why not, whats the worst!"

JINXED IT

"LUHAN THIS IS HORRIBLE" I was soaked through.

"Im sorry" Luhan tried to hide his laughter. I hate this. Rain, Loud Thunder and Lightning. Urgh I will get him back for this. I promise.

"A little further Avexis then I will buy you a bubble tea in town later"

"Ok" A fair deal. Just then a strike of lightening made me jump and I slipped, from ahead I heard Luhan burst into laughter..so I shot him a death glare. In the corner of my eye I saw a man run behind a tree. It wasnt Luhan; he was in the other direction keeled over in hysterics. Another loud bang as I saw the tree get burnt by another strike of lightening.

"Oh God, Luhan that tree, someone was there next to it!"

"I'm sure whoever it is is fine" He replied recovering from his fit.

"No we have to see if they are ok!" I got up and ran towards the crispy fried tree, Luhan seemed to just follow me.

"There look! Told you Luhan!" In the ground lay a young man in a cap. He was smiling like an idiot making a snow angel in the mud. I was sure I recognised the face. 

"Don't you just love storms!?" The man called.

"Are you ok?" I wanted to be sure

"Me? OK? Yeah you?"

"Yeah we're good!" Luhan replied

"Good" The man stood up and adjusted his hat "I'm-"

"CHEN" I finished his introductory sentence. Chen! Another EXO member. AWESOME.

"Haha yeah!" Chen said awkwardly moving his hand away from a handshake that I didn't notice to a hair shuffle. Sexy! "So, Why you out here?" Chen asked. I pointed at Luhan abruptly. Chen looked at Luhan and they both laughed, "I'm not surprised" Chen then stated.

"Luhan...Bubble Tea!" I demanded

"Right, OK lets go"

Chen shot a confused look at Luhan