Chapter 4; Cheeky, Forgetful & Charming (Part 1)

"Wakey wakey" One voice

"Sleepy head" Another voice

".........oh! It's time to get up!" A third voice said with a mouthful of food. I stirred and saw Chen, Sehun and Luhan. No surpises.

"Luhan and Sehun decided to make you food as they thought the smell would wake you up...you must've had s good dream!" Chen explained when I woke up.

"So what were you dreaming about? Chen said you watched the Grudge 3 last night! RISKY!" Luhan asked.

"Was is about that sexy grudge?" Chen laughed. You, Chen, I was dreaming of you. I could'nt muster the courage to say this I must've blushed at the thought,

"Why are you blushing- we were'nt naked in your dream were we? I know we are drop dead hot but still," Chen said rather happily.

"No! and it's 'drop dead gorgeous' Chen"

"oh you were so dreaming dirty things! That answer made it obvious" Chen winked and walked into the kitchen. Sehun took this chance to sit in his place,

"I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping today? Just me you and a friend"

"I'd love to! We could get to know each other a bit more!"

"I'm sure you know more about me than I do"

I laughed. I told Sehun i'd be ready to go at about 12:30. That gives me and hour and a half to eat and get dressed.

~time skip~

Walking with Sehun was good. He did'nt walk too fast or too slow...if that makes sense.

"Do you know what shops are here?"

"No...what is there?"

"You'll see. But first there is someone I want you too meet.. by the looks of it..theres two"

I look closely at the street we are headed down and I see two males stood..waiting? One was quite tall and the other was a bit shorter.

"Yo Wassup!" a voice called. I giggled

"CHANYEOL YEHET!" Sehun called back.. on the inside I was fangirling so hard, I honestly think I'm dreaming.

"This is Avexis guys! Be careful with her..she only just arrived in Korea a few days back"

"Hello," I was greeted with a charming smile. Suho.

"Hello!" I smiles back.

"Im Su-"

"You don't need to... she already knows who you are" Sehun interjected.

"Oh my god are you a fangirl!?" Chanyeol cried. I nodded slowly "I know the feels!" He stated putting his hand on his chest and sighed.

"....Right. are you ready to shop?" Suho asked,

"Yes!" I said cheerily.

As we were walking I could'nt take my eyes off Chanyeol. He is so much more handsome and good looking in person. In the midst of my thoughts I almost walked past a shop selling MOUNTAIN DEW! I stopped in my tracks and looked at the bright green bottle of goodness. It took a while for the guys to notice I had stopped and they ran back to me and questioned my frozen look.

"Are you in shock or something?" Suho asked quite concerned

"Avexis?" Chanyeol jumped infront of my and did a silly wiggle dance, "No? ...ok, personally I thought my ass looked good when I wiggle.."

I slowly walked towards the shop door and took out my purse . The guys waited outside whilst I decided to buy 5 bottles and I thought I could come back on the way home and buy some more. After purchasing the drink I jumped out of the shop singing about Mountain Dew.