Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Luhan

The Next Day

I rose early for breakfast, mum said she is going the explore the shop area whilst I got to the woods. My new phone has a high mega-pixel camera so I can take some god quality photos. The woods here are very fantasy like, it's almost as if I stepped into a fairytale land. I saw the perfect opportunity to take a scenic photo so I sat down and loaded the camera. Just as it focused I saw a deer. It was beautiful. It was staring right at me as if it wanted to come close to me. BRAVE. I crept up to it. I got closer than I expected. The deer started to back up and turn around, not to directly run away but to the east...huh? It moved a few steps and looked back at me. Coaxing me to follow it? This is my fantasy side taking over. A deer wants to me to follow it and I am willing to do so. Why? I continued to follow the deer when several more appeared, headed in the same direction. At this point I got excited and sped up. Bad idea. The deers suddenly ran off, startled. I knew it, I knew it was stupid. I flumped to the floor and went over what just happened. Why did I follow the deer? Am I deer whisperer? NO! Fantasy mind? Possible and then I thought out loud.

"Luhan" I shouted...nahh...it could'nt have been Luhan; subconciously I followed the deer because of Luhan.

"Yeah?"

huh? from nowhere I heard someone say 'yes'. I looked around and saw a male figure coming towards me. I panicked

"Don't come near me!...I'm....I'm armed" then I thought to myself, I'm not korean..umm problem!

"You shouted me?"    Did I?

"I don't speak korean sir".. wait why did I say that? He spoke in English but he had an accent.

"I'm not Korean.. I'm Chinese..surely you knew that?"

Wait what? I shouted him. He is Chinese and he is male. Deer.

"Luhan?" I asked confused

"Yes"

I looked at the man infront of me... the perfect hair, face and voice.

"Y..You are Luhan. Luhan from EXO!"

"Yes! You are Avexis from UK"

"Yes..wait how do you know my name?"

"Avexis' Blog. Interesting name" Luhan joked

"Oh" I flushed "That..haha"

OMFG LUHAN FROM EXO IS STANDING INFRONT OF ME. WAAAAHHHH!! Him and his beautifulness. My little deer!

"So..uh shall I walk you home Avexis?"

"Yes please, I'm kind of lost" I replied as calmly as possible. Walking beside him without fangirling was sooo hard.

"Are you on holiday?" Luhan asked

"No, well yes. I won a competition"

"Oh, what competition?"

"K-Pop Fanstagram"

"Instagram?"

"Yes, well YES. I DID ENTER A COMPETITION..I FORGOT! On instagram whoever posted the most EXO photos under the hashtag ''#fanstagram' won. I have no life so I must've won."

"Ahhh. So you're an EXO fan then huh?"

"Yes! hehe"

"I've heard they are good!" He looked at me and winked

"I think they are amazing! I can't believe I'm walking with you!"

"Small world" Luhan said with a smile. That smile.

"Is this you?"

"Yeah my mum must be back! I smell food"

"It smells good.. can I come in?" Is this happening?

"Yes of course Luhannie!" ....ooops!

"Luhannie? Only-"

"Only Sehun calls you that"

"Thats ok. You know so much"

"I'm a fangirl" I laugh and shrug.

"Avexis, Is that you?"

"No mum, it's a random girl that followed you from the UK" Luhan laughed at this. Im shocked at his english skills. Baekhyun is into different languages so maybe it's that.

"Who is that with you love?" Mum peeked her head out from the kitchen area.

"Im Luhan, nice to meet you miss....Avexis' mum"

"Call me Rachel dear!..Luhan... I recognise that name...anyway it's nice to meet you!"

Mum is learning EXO slowly. Its a working progress. I turn to Luhan ask him what he wants to do.

"Got any movies?"

"Only english ones, not got far enough for anything Korean unless of course its a song"

"Ha! Thats ok, I dont mind english. It might improve my skill"

"Maybe!" I go to my room and pick out 'The Lord of the Rings - one of my all time favourites. I put it into the TV and sit next to Luhan who has gotten quite comfy on the sofa. To be honest I have gotten used to being around Luhan even though it has only been two hours since we met. It's because I have planned for this for so long! I wonder what will happen tomorrow. How can it be better than this?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter!! I havent been busy today so i will probrably put up chapter 3 later tonight! Hope you enjoy... not the best story I know but its a start and who knows it might go somewhere>? 

HAVE you guys heard the Breathe? SM The Ballad volume2 came out a few days ago and it is beautiful !!!