The Eyptian Wrath

Chapter 1

The silence of Brooklyn scares me as I stare into the eyes of chaos. Wait let me back up. I am going to see my sister today all the way from Brooklyn because my mom had died and my grandparents got custody of her. Long story short there was a huge battle on who could raise her.

When we got to Brooklyn she came running outside, she hugged our dad but looked at me with a curious face. Sarah said, " Who is this?" Then I remembered that it had been five years since I've seen her, so I said, " It's me Carter, your brother."

" Oh now I remember you." she said. We all went inside, I saw grandpa laying on the couch watching baseball on TV. Apparently he doesn't like the Red Sox because yelling at the TV and grandma told him to pipe down. After we got a tour of the house dad went outside, so Sarah and I followed him. We saw dad having a rather loud conversation with a man.

Sarah and I were hiding behind a brick wall, I looked at Sarah, and she was acting like James Bond. Then she ran across the road, where dad was and she hid behind a tree. Surprisingly she made it with out getting spotted, I heard the man say, " You don't know what you're doing! Bringing your children to this place, you're a mad man!"

" Well at least I'm not the one with the big BOAT!" Then my dad tackled him, they fought until Sarah yelled, " STOP!" Then a car exploded next to Sarah, she was unconscious.