Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"So we finally meet the so called principessa" some blond girl says frowning at me "this is Jina" says Luca "Albertos daughter" he continues, I nod, "you think you're way to important to speak ?" She says smirking "no but if I speak I might really hurt your feelings" I answer her raising my eyebrow, "try me bitch" she answers, "okay shut up Jina, I am Enzo" a tall boy that looks like Jina holding a kid says "Jinas brother and this is Emilio" he says pointing to the cute kid next to him "I am 5" Emilio answers and I smile at him "nice to meet you".
"I am Liliana" a girl that looked about my age says smiling at me "my sister" Luca adds "and this" he says pointing to a girl on her phone "is Marzia, my other sister" she nods at me "I have a brother too he's 25 so he's sitting with the big people his name is Ottavio" he continues and I nod.
Then Liliana comes over to me "I am your age" she says a bit to loud, I flinch holding my ear "I can hear you, I am right here" I answer and she laughs, "we can be friends can I see your room ?" She says dragging me by my hand "uhm yea sure" I say taking her upstairs.
Once in my room she starts looking around, "nice I like it" she shrieks excitedly "thanks" I answer shortly, "by the way I am 18 too" she says and I nod "we can be friends" she smiles and I smile back "I have to apologize to you from Jina because she was rude, she's used to being the prettiest one" she says sadly, moving a strand of her brown hair from her face "she's jealous because you are prettier than her and more important" she says "no matter where you go you will have someone who doesn't like you" I say "I can't please everyone and I surely don't want to please her" I continue "right" she says smiling, I think she calmed down her energy, I swear I could say she drank 10 cups of tea.
"So did you check out the clothes uncle bought you ? I helped" she says walking to my walk in closet "not yet I just grabbed these" I say looking at my clothes and following her, I enter the walk in closet then looked around, the clothes were beautiful they varied in style and color, I noticed a lot of black and I was happy because I love black.
She pulled a nice black skirt and a grey top "maybe you can wear that" she says taking some black heeled boots "with these to dinner tonight" she says going to the accessory shelf and picking some choker and bracelets, setting them next to the outfit on the little couch I had, she took a step back and nodded "waw you're good at this" I say looking at the clothes "shh don't tell anyone" she says putting her finger on her mouth, "see you at dinner, it's exciting you're gonna meet the gang and the hot guys" she says wiggling her eyebrows, I laugh "see you" I say as she left the closet.

I decide to take a nap by the time for dinner, I wake up and I still have two hours so I decide to workout, I put on some sports clothes and go to the home gym we have. I did some cardio then some boxing, after that workout I went and took a shower to prepare myself.
I wore the clothes Liliana chose for me and put some makeup on with dark purple lipstick and then I went downstairs. Dad was sitting in the living room looking at some papers with Marcus, when I walk in he looks up "bellisima you look beautiful Principessa" he says "thanks dad" I answer sitting down "we're leaving in 5 minutes prepare the van" my dad says towards Marcus as he nods and gets up.

We go in the van and arrive after 20 minutes to a dock with a lot of boats and containers, I am a bit weirded out because I have no clue where the warehouse could be. We get out of the van next to 3 huge containers, the middle one was bigger than the other two, "this one is the training room with the weapons upstairs" says my dad pointing to the left one "this on is the offices and dinner room, arcade games, PlayStation" he says pointing to the similar one on the right "this one is where my office is located and yours of course and my siblings, and it's where we make the plans and everything and where we keep all the money, the drugs and more" he says pointing to the middle one, "there's one more container and it's there" he says pointing behind, it was a bit smaller than the others "it's where we keep the prisoners" he says then I nod "cool".