Chapter 1

I wake up then look around, still not familiar with my new room, it's beautiful and way more spacious then my old one. I get up and look at myself in the mirror, my face was still a bit swollen because of last night, but I'll have to get used to it.
I am Del well short for Delaney, and I am 18. What would an 18 year old be doing killing people and taking their drugs ? Well I am part of a Gang the Mafia, it's the American one originated from Italy. I have been training for 18 years in another state but after my 18th birthday 2 days ago, I moved here and well I went on my first mission, which was absolutely awesome. My dad Antonio is the leader of this gang and it's one of the most famous and scary gangs in the US, my dad moved from Italy where his dad had a mafia and now because I am the only child my dad has I am kind of next. My mom was never really in the picture, after she gave birth to me she left knowing that I'll be in the gang later on and she didn't want that. I grew up on a farm training to be in that gang, I had teachers, trainers, different maids but I never had any friends and my dad used to visit every weekend but now that I am 18 I can finally live with him and go out to make friends but who cares about them anyways. I was practicing to be the queen of this gang when my dad resigns or dies.

I head to my walk in closet to pick out my outfit, so I settle on a black tank top and a leather jacket with jean shorts, and black combat boots, I put some eyeliner and mascara with some dark purple lipstick then just curl my hair a little bit, I took my new iPhone and went downstairs.

Still not used to this huge house, I wonder around trying to find the dining room where I will be having breakfast with my dad. "Are you lost" someone startled me so I turn around and punched him in the face. He wiped his nose and looked at me frowning, he was about my age, he had brown hair and brown eyes and he looked like he works out. "Feisty, I like it" he winks and I frown "it's Del right ? I am Luca your cousin"  he says with a hint of an Italian accent, I nod, "take me to the dinning room" I order him, he rolls his eyes then starts walking. My dad wasn't in the dining room but he was outside with a bunch of people, I frowned thinking I would have time with my dad. "Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep ?" He asks when he sees me "good" I answer "well I have to introduce you to some people, take a seat" he says and I sit next to him, then look around. "I see you have met Luca your cousin" he says pointing at him while he was sitting down "her fist surely did" Luca adds and I shrug, "this is your aunt Giulia the mother of Luca" he pointed to a woman that shared quite a few ressemblances with Luca and she smiled at me, "this is your uncle Alberto" he pointed to a man that looked a couple of years younger than him he nodded his head, "this is your youngest aunt Elena" he pointed to a woman that looked around 21 and she was very pretty, she smiled at me "this is my right hand man Marcus he was with you on that mission" he continues pointing, Marcus looked close to my uncles age, "I am sure you will meet all your other cousins when they come" my dad points out, and I nod. My dad has 2 other siblings but apparently one is in Italy and the other is in Mexico.
We were all having a nice brunch, "how do you like it here ?" My aunt Elena asks "its nice" I answer, "your first mission was great apparently, other than refusing to follow rules of not having fights when you have weapons" my other aunt added, I frowned "I don't remember getting orders of not doing that" I shrug "Marcus told us that he reminded you of that" she answers "well you know I kind of do what I think is right" she raised an eyebrow "but look at your pretty face, you hurt it" I frowned at her "but what is a pretty face in a gang ?" I reply "you don't expect me to always be pretty if I am gonna fight and kill people its my job" I say then get up and storm out of the room heading to my room.
I sit on my bed, and look around for my phone, then before I spot it my door opens and Luca enters, "you shouldn't be so hard on yourself you know" he says "it's overwhelming" I say "you have to get used to it, you'll be around a lot of people all the time, we are a big family" he says and I nod "not because you are the principessa of this gang means you have to be rude, you have to respect everyone" he continues, "you're right I will go apologize" I get up and walk down the stairs.
New people have come, all of them were around my age, so I guess they're my cousins. All of them were sitting around in the living room, I walk past them and go outside not getting noticed yet, "I am sorry for what I said" I tell my aunt, she smiles "it's fine bella don't worry about it" she answers and my dad smiles at me "go meet your cousins".