Chapter 3

My alarm clock wakes me up, I look at my bedside clock it was 6am. After yesterday's events my dad decided that we need to discuss everything today, so I was heading in the morning to the warehouse to look around and learn about stuff and he was coming around noon so we can discuss everything.
I took a bag out of my closet and packed it with sports clothes, leggings, a sports bra and workout shoes because apparently there's a training room and I have training today.
I went to my closet and pulled out an outfit to go with the hot spring weather, some shorts and a top that says "girl gang" with black stan smith, I left my hair down and decided on not to put makeup, I don't really know the attire in this gang and specially at the warehouse but I think we're free to wear whatever we want unless it attracts to much attention.
I head downstairs and eat my breakfast, then I head out and the car was outside waiting for me, I get in and I was on my way to the warehouse.

Once there I went to the middle container and Luca welcomed me with a hug "hey Luca" I say backing away from the hug "hey Del how are you today ?" He asks "great and you ?" I reply "good, long day today let's go to your office" he says walking ahead. I look around and I see a lot of people talking and planning stuff and people on computers.
I see this wall with pictures of different people, some of them young others old, "who are those people ?" I ask Luca "those are the people who fought and died with us" He says and I gasp "that many ?" I ask "sadly" he says and then continues walking. We head upstairs where the offices are, they're all empty and there's one office that has a glass shield and you can see everything downstairs "this one is your dads office" he points to it, of course my dad has the biggest one, "these are the rest of the siblings offices" he says pointing at them "and this one is yours" he says entering the office next to my dads, there was a sofa, a tv, a big desk and chairs, it looked really nice and comfortable, I sat on the sofa "where is your office ?" I ask thinking it was here "other container" he says and I remember what dad told me "but I want to be with you guys" I say pouting "us too but you know you're the next leader so you have to be here" he says, I don't like to differentiate between people especially my cousins "of course" I say, I am the next leader.
After showing me the offices, I got to see the other container and his office and now I have training so I changed in my office and headed to the training room and weapons container, all of the containers but the prisoners one are attached by small tunnels.
I enter the training room and see there are different rooms, 'weapon training', 'gym', 'boxing and martial arts', and there is one big mat in the middle of the room maybe it was for fights.
"Principessa" I heard someone say behind me, I turn around to see Grim with this little girl "Grim" I say getting closer "this is Maria my sister, she wanted to meet you" he says and I kneel down "Hey Maria, I am Del" I say taking her hand "hi" she says shyly, I stand up "go Maria" Grim says motioning to a group of kids and then she runs there. "I have to meet a trainer where is he or she ?" I ask him "you're looking at him" he says smirking, this is gonna be fun.

We enter a room with  some punching bags and a mat on the floor. Grim takes his position on the mat and I take my shoes off then follow him, I have no idea what's gonna happen he's just staring at me, but suddenly he attacks me trying to pin me to the floor, I wasn't that surprised so I fought back directly moving my self upwards, we went on like that me trying to pin him to the floor and him trying to pin me.
At one point he pins me, he's over me faces inches away, I frown not being able to get up "what the principesa can't get up ?" He smirks, I struggle more and he laughs, I then put my hands on his chest and smirk, I move my hands to his neck and pull him closer, I can feel him relax his grip as my face gets closer to his, just before he kisses me I flip him over so I am on top of him "aww" I say smirking and he smiles "good job" he says "you deserve a prize" he holds my waist as I get my face closer to his my hands on his neck, our lips meet and he kisses me hard and strong, damn is it getting hot in here, "uhm" I hear someone clear his throat, I get off of Grim and look towards the door, it's Jina as usual ruining all the good moments "I see you're training very well" she says, she seems pissed maybe jealous "I see you're jealous" I say going over to where she is, she rolls her eyes "your dad wants you" she says and I nod, I take my shoes and leave not looking back at Grim, but with a big smirk on my face.