Date

Yoona's POV

"So where should we go?" Jessica asked.

"Take me to wonderland."

"W---wonderland? So you do listen to my songs?"

"Of course. I even went to your live performance a while ago. I'm your fan." I said and winked at her.

"You're a fan of mine?" Jessica laughed. "By the way, where is this wonderland?"

"You don't know? Aish you should figure that out." I said.

"How would I know? We're not even close and stop pouting, it doesn't suits you." She said and I pouted even more. How can she say that? Everyone said that I'm cute when I pout.

"Okay, I'll let you figure that out but next time you should take me to wonderland okay? I'll let you decide where should we go now." I said and she nodded, seems like she's thinking where she would want to go.

"Since you've already visited my house, how about we go in yours this time?" she asked and I agreed. She also let me drive her car since we're going to my house. Jessica slept for the whole ride again. Aigoo, I felt guilty for taking her here. I should've let her rest instead. She looks really tired.

I called Taeyeon for her to cook so we could eat once we get there but sadly, she's not in our house. She said she have something to take care of and she would go home tomorrow. It's a bad timing though, I'm sure Jessica is already hungry but in a positive note, we're going to be alone in the house. I can't help but to smile at the thought of that.

I cooked for Jessica as soon as we've got there. We ate together and the atmosphere is so awkward. No one dares to speak. I'm usually good at this but I don't know what happened now.

"So, why did you... asked me out?" she suddenly asked.

"I just want to be with you."

"Why?"

"Do you really need a reason? I just want to, I feel like I wanna be with you." I answered.

"Ahhhh...." Is the only thing she have managed to say. Gosh what to do? It's more awkward now.

"uhhh.. do you want to watch movies?" I randomly asked.

"Of course, let's watch horror movies!"

---

After eating, we really watched horror movies. Jessica seemed to be enjoying the whole movie while I'm being uncomfortable with it. I really don't like horror movies. The one I'm watching is her and not the movie. It's more enjoyable to watch her than that horror thing.

"Omo it's already midnight. I need to go home. Krystal must be worried by now." She said after she got aware of the time.

"Why don't you just stay for the night? It's too late for you to go home by yourself."

"It's okay. I'm used to it." She said and prepares to leave.

"No. Jessica... I insist. If your sister is worried by now, just call her and tell her that you're with me. I bet she knows who I am and besides I'm going to be more worried if you go alone." I said and I guess she just agreed in defeat.

Jessica's POV

Yoona have pursued me to stay for this night. Well, I really appreciated that she's concern for me and I'm too tired to drive now.

"By the way, are you living alone? Where are your parents?" I asked her because we're the only ones here now. I didn't see anyone aside from us, not even maids or drivers.

"No, I live with Taeyeon." She answered.

"Who's Taeyeon?"

"Taeyeon's my girl friend." She answered. S---she ha—have a girlfriend?

"Gi----girlfriend?"

"Yeah, a friend that is a girl." She explained.

"Ahh, I just thought of something else. So where are your parents?" I asked again.

"Come on, I'll show you the room where you'll be sleeping." She said completely ignoring my question. I felt like she's avoiding that topic so I didn't bother to ask again.

She showed me Taeyeon's room and said that it's okay if I'll sleep there but I don't want to.

"I don't even know who this Taeyeon is, I think it would be rude if I'm going to use her room just like that." I explained

"Then just stay in my room and I'll sleep here instead." She suggested.

"Why... don't we just.... s-stay t----together in your room?" I asked and I don't even know why I've asked that. I think my mouth spoke on its own.

"I guess it feels good when you have someone beside you while sleeping." She said as we both laid down in her bed.

"Why? Is it your first time?" I asked and she nodded. Then what about her parents? She didn't sleep beside them when she was a kid? Something's really off, I guess I have to know what that is. After all, we're becoming close to each other. I must know something about her too.

"Jessica..." she called and I just hummed in response.

"C---can I... h---hug you?" she asked while playing with her fingers.

"W-----whaaat?"

"It's okay if you don't want to." She said. Something has changed the way she talks to me. I guess it was after I mentioned and asked about her parents. If she was always smiling at me, now she's uncomfortable, cold and... sad. She turned around and her back is facing me now.

I don't know why but I wrapped my arms around her and asked "Like this?" then she immediately turn around again to face me. She's now smiling but her eyes says the opposite. Yoona is showing me her vulnerable side without noticing it. She's really sensitive.

I felt that she's hugging me back and she whispered "Thank you." She looked at my eyes and kissed my cheek before closing her eyes. Did my heart just skipped a beat?

"Good night, Sica-yah." She said while having her eyes closed.

"Good night, Yoongie." I responded and I couldn't take my smile off my face till I fall asleep.