Chapter 8 : Penguin

Still on the 6 months before present

Mina's POV

I wake up as I looked around the bed but Momo is not there, I get up and run toward the kitchen nothing there but when I look at the fridge door there is a note that Momo left

"There is a toast on the table, eat it.. I have my early class"

She is still being sweet to me after all.. I take a looks what is on the table and yes it is a toast

I eat it all then run go for a shower, clean myself and want to go to the university..

Wait.. I don't know the way to go.. Momo is not here.. ah just use the bus.

I'm holding the map as I find my university as like before I come here to look for Momo also like to confirm my application to the university.

I walk to the gymnastic department as I give them my applied form.

"Sbjdsjsmsbjs," the person said what? I don't understand.

"Eh English please," I said as

"Please, wait there, Mina-ssi" I looked back to the person that translate the language for me.

"Tzuyu?"

"Hii, guess your sister sent you here to spy on me?" Tzuyu said.

"No, I'm here for this!" I said as I show her my form.

"Hmmpphh.. so you must attend Italian language class first," Tzuyu said

"What are you doing here? Sana unnie? You left her in Korea?" I asked.

"What to do? My boss sent me here." Tzuyu said as she is a Doctor now, transferred to Italy for maybe two years being in this University clinic, that sound to low for someone smart like her but, she is a new doctor that's why she is here.

"Guess I must be my sister's spy so you won't dare to do anything stupid," I said as I tease Tzuyu.

"I won't cheated on her, Mina.. actually..." she said as she shows me her fingers that there is a ring on it.

"You have...?" I asked.

"We have already decided to have a marriage after I back from here," Tzuyu said.

"Ahhh.. really? Yes, sister in law" I said as I wink at her.

"Mina" someone called me as I see it is the office's staff that walk towards me and handing me my class schedules.

"Ahh.. thanks," I said to him as I walk back to Tzuyu.

"So, what are you majored in?" Tzuyu asked.

"Of course, Ballet," I said as she nodded.

"Hmm. Hey, I think I should go.. see you Mina" Tzuyu said as she walks to the clinic as I wave to her.

I walk around the university as I arrived at the music department, where Momo studied.

"Babe, I'm at Momo's house last night.. please believe me" I heard a familiar voice as I looked back.

"Jeongyeon?" I called her as she looked at me with a girl beside her staring at me too.

"You know her, babe?" The girl asked.

"Ehh... ummm.. Mina" Jeong said.

Wait why this girl calling her babe? She is Momo's girlfriend, or she cheated on Momo.

"Jeongyeon, You-" I wanted to ask her but suddenly someone pulls me away from them

"Ah.. no.. no.. wait.... Nayeon, she was with me last night, she is not lying and she is Mina my friend" Momo said as I confused.

"Ahh.. okay Momo.. hi..Mina.. I'm Nayeon.. Jeongyeon's girlfriend" the girl said as Momo and Jeongyeon look to each other.

"So.. Momo you are not her-" I said but Momo blocks my mouth with her hand and smile to Nayeon and Jeongyeon.

"We need to go, Mina..bye guys," Momo said as I followed her and waves to them

Momo pulled me away and away from them walking to the university's park.

"So she is not your girlfriend? You lied to me?" I said as she stops and let my hand go.

"Yes, I'm sorry.." she said as she looked down

"Tsk.. revenge?" I asked.

"No, I didn't mean to do that.. actually I just want to see your reaction," she said as I give my sharp eyes staring at her.

"And.. actually the penguin is cute when she is jealous" she continue as I kicked her foot.

"Ahh.." she rubbed her foot as I glared at her.

"I'm sorry, Minaa" she said as I walk away from her.

"Yaa.. Penguin" she called me as I just walk again pretending to be mad.

"Ya.. Penguinnn... I Love you" I stop as she said that, I turned back as I looked at her.

"What? I can't hear you" I Said as she runs towards me.

"I," she said as she pecks my lips.

"Said" again she peck my lips.

"I" third times

"Love" fourth

"You" fifth.

I blushed after that as I looked to the ground hiding my red face from her.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm playing with you yesterday.. but... let's start everything over.. now" she said as she pushes my chin up gently.

"I miss you, Mina.." she said as she hugs me tight

I hit her back as I whined.

"You are so mean..I hate you.."

"You said you love me yesterday," she said as she pinches my nose.

"So, you are mine now, Penguin" she said as I smiled.

"Tsk..yes I will be yours if you stop playing with my feelings, I almost give up and go back to Korea, When I see you with Jeong" I said as she laughed.

"I'm sorry..I'm too shocked that you are here for me Mina" she said.

"Tsk.. you kissed Jeong yesterday." I said as she laughed again.

"Uuu.. our penguin is Jealous.." Momo tease as she rubbed her forehead to mine.

"Stop.." I said as I turn back and walk.

"Eihh.. let's have a lunch," Momo said.

"What? I think that I just have my breakfast" I said.

"It is a lunch time already, babe" Momo said.

"Babe? Since when I'm your girlfriend?" I said as I tease her.

"Ahh..J..just now..should I asked you again? Do you want to be my girlfriend? Like that?" Momo looked at me confused.

"Saying I love you doesn't mean that I'm automatically being your girlfriend," I said as I walk away..

"Minaa.. waitt.. for me.." she said as she runs toward me..

To be continued .....

Will update soon....😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤

Thanks for reading...