Chapter 15 : Arguments

3 months before present

Momo's POV

I just back from the trip for a week and when I'm home,
"Minaaaaa" I shouted but no one home.
"Baby~" I shouted as I search for her but she is not home, I grab my phone and call her.
But she didn't answer so I text her.

Momo : baby, where are you? Class? I'm home.

Yes, she didn't reply too as I call Jeongyeon.
"Bro, do you see Mina today?"
"Yes, she is at the university before, but I don't know where she is now"
"She didn't answer my call"
"She is not home? Maybe she is practicing"
"Okay, maybe I should go check on her, it is getting late and she doesn't even comeback"
"Okay, take care bro" 

I run to grabs my car key but oh ya.. Mina use my car.. I take the bus to my university as still try to connect my call to her.
I arrived at the gymnastics department as I run to Mina's practice room and open the door.
"Minaaaa" I shouted again as I can't see her and search her in the toilet but she is not here.
OMG.. where she is going..

I run to the park searching for her, around the university but she is not here.. where will she go this late? I miss her to the death but she is making me worried now because she is missing.
I go back home as I will just wait for her at home. And suddenly someone opens the door.
"Hey, come on Mina here.. you are home" I see Chaeyoung is carrying Mina.. she is drunk?
"Where the fuck are you guys going?" I yelled at them as Chaeyoung startlet that I was home.
"Ohh.. Momo.. you are home?" She said as I pull Mina towards me.
"Ohh.. my baby was home? Really? She is home" Mina touches my cheeks with her finger.
"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" I asked Chaeyoung.
"We are just having a short talk and drink," she said as Mina clings on me mumbling.
"Momoringgg"
"I think You should carry her to the bed," Chae said as I carry her to the bed room and lie her on the bed, going back to Chae as I want to asked her.

"Why she is drunk? She never likes to drink" I said as Chaeyoung looks really calm.
"I don't know, she just wants to drink," she said.
"What are you guys talking about? And you guys go together? Just both of you?" I asked as she returns my car key.
"Yes, she asked me to company her as you are not here,"  she said as I just glared at her.
"Calm down, nothing happens with us" she continues.
"You know that I'm really worried to death and search for her?" I said
"And why you don't even help to answer my calls on Mina's phone? Guess you are excited to be with my girlfriend? Don't make me do what I shouldn't do Chaeyoung-ssi" I said.
"Okay, okay.. I will just go home now.. I'm sorry" she said as she left.

Mina's POV

I wake up as I felt someone is beside me, as I open my eyes, ah.. that Momo.. she is home.. I don't remember what happen last night.. it is just I'm drinking with Chae talking about our high school memories.

I lean towards Momo as I place my hand to her cheeks and peck her lips. I get up from my bed and go to wash myself. Going out from the bathroom that I can't see Momo on the bed.
Where is she going? I put on my clothes as I walk out to the living room but Momo is not there, walk to the kitchen and yes she is there cooking.
I tip toeing to her and wraps my hand around her waist.
"Baby~ good morning, I miss you," I said as she doesn't reply me anything and keep being busy with her food.
"You don't miss me?" I asked as she walks away with a hot pot on her hand.
"Let's eat," she said as she doesn't respond my question.

"Is there anything wrong?" I asked her as she chews on her food without looking at me.
"No, just eat," she said.. she is so strange.. what happens last night? Did I do something make her mad at me.
"Babe, did I do something stupid last night?" I asked as she puts her spoon on the table and stops eating.
She get up as I can see her mad expression.
There must be something..
"Babe, what is that?" I get up and hold her hand as she pulls off.
"I don't want to talk about it Mina," she said.
"But Momo, I need to know what make you mad at me? I don't like you being like this.." I said and finally, she looked into my eyes.

"Yes, but I don't like you to be like that too," she said as she walks away.
"What? You mad because I was drunk?" I asked.
"Tsk.. noo.. it is not because you are drunk..it is because why it must be with you lovely ex?" She said.
OMG, she is jealous.. and she is mad because of Chaeyoung.
"We are just friend now, babe.. nothing happen.. please stop being jealous.. we are just talking about everything at the high school before and nothing happens" I explain as she keeps avoiding me.
"Yes nothing happen luckily because I was home, you know she is still waiting for you
. She still loves you and everything can happen if she is crazy and you just drunk last night" she said.
"We are just friend, nothing will change, I love you now, I won't go back with her," I said
"It is not the real problem now, Mina," she said.
"Why must you go to have a drink with her? Instead of Jeong? Nayeon? Tzuyu? Why must her?" She asked.
"So I want to ask you why you must go with Dahyun?" I asked as she turns around.
"Oh.. fuck off" she walk inside the bed room and slam the door.

"Momooo.. it is my fault? For having a dinner with my friend? Chaeyoung is just my friend now, same as you and Dahyun.. yes I admit that I was jealous at first as what you feel now, but please Momo.. nothing happen" I shouted from the living room and sit on the sofa holding my head with a both of my hand.
Suddenly my phone rings.
"Hello"
"Mina, don't forget about your extra session today"
"Okay, yes miss will be there"
That's my instructor, asking me to go to the practice room and have a practice session.

I walk to the room as I see Momo is sitting on the ground with her knee bent and buried her face in it.
"Momo, I'm sorry.. stop being mad.. hey.." I said as I pat her.
"Yaa.. I need to go to my practice session, are you not going to drive me there?" I continue as she gets up and grabs her jacket without words.
She is cute when she is mad..

We arrived at the university as I put my seatbelt off and
"Momoo" I called her.
"Hmm" she hummed but still, she doesn't want to look at me.
"Hey, look at me first," I said as she turns to looked at me.
"What?" She said as I land my lips on her.
"I love you.. see you" I said as I left the car and she still watching me to go inside the building from her car

I know she can't  get mad at me for a long time, she is pretending to be cool just now, and I find it cute. That's the person I love.. still can't believe it..the pianist is Mine...

To be continued .....

Will update soon....😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...