Chapter 28 : Lost in Love

Flashback

Tzuyu's POV

"What?"
"She is collapse and Now I'm on my way to hospital" Jeong said as I get up and run out, get into my car and go to the hospital as Jeong said that Momo is collapse.
I run inside the hospital as I see Jeong waiting outside the room.
"Hey, how is she?" I asked.
"She is in the examination," Jeong said as the doctor come out.
"Hey, Tzuyu.." the doctor greet me as I bow and
"How is Momo?"
"She is in stage 2 now, Tzuyu, you can't keep this anymore, her family deserve to know it, send her back to Korea, it will be the best things as their family is there." The doctor said as Jeong throw herself to the seat and hold her head.
"Stage 2? How can it be so fast? I asked.
"It will be better if you send her home, soon Tzuyu, I will help you with the medical needs" the doctor said.
"We must tell her sister," Jeong said.
"Yeah I think, and I think I should tell Sana," I said.
"Wait? Why Sana?" Jeongyeon said.
"Her dad will be the one who treats Momo, as her dad is the best one in this kind of case," I said as Jeongyeon sighed.

"Babe, go check on Mina and take care of her first, I will tell you the detail later" Jeong call Nayeon as she continues to call Momo's sister.
"Hello, hmmm I'm Momo's friend and I just want to tell you that.. Momo is ill now we need to send her back ... I'm sorry-" I snatch her phone as I continue to talk to her sister.
"Hello, I'm Tzuyu, we are sorry that we don't inform you all this time.. this is not what we want, we are just listening to our patient will"
"Okay, send her back"
"Okay we will send her to Z's hospital"
We ended the call as I call Sana.

"Babe, I need your help"
"What?"
"Tell your dad, that tonight we will send one patient to Korea"
"Hmmm yes, okay.. wait.. who?"
"It is Momo"
"What? MOMO? WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER?"
"OMG, calm down babe"
"Leukimia, don't tell Mina for this time, it is what Momo want to"
"But..."
"Hey, I need to go"
"Wait... take care of Mina for me, she must have suffering now"
"Okay, I will"

I said as I go to the administration office at hospital, telling about the patient transferred as I left Momo to Jeong.
"Jeong, go with Momo, I will take care of Mina"
"Okay, I will," she said as I run to my car and go to Mina's place.

I ring the bell as Mina open the door,
"Mina, you okay?" I asked.
"Is Momo with you?" She asked as she pushes me away and searches for Momo, if she is following me or not.
"Hey, Minaaa.. I'm not with her" I grab her hand tight as I pull her back inside.

"Calm down, what is happening here? Why are you crying?" I asked as I push her to the sofa as Nayeon comes out.
"I need to go, Mina.. I'm sorry.. something urgent from my boss, I should go" Nayeon said as she pats me.
"Take care of her for me" Nayeon said as I nodded and walk to the kitchen, grabbing a glass and fill it with a water, going back and give it to Mina as I sit beside her
"Hey, tell me.. what is happening here?" I pretend to asked.
"She left," Mina said.
"Who? Momo?" I asked.
"Hmmm," she hummed as the tears flow down her cheeks.
"Hey... stop crying... it must be a reason that she left" I said as she go to her room, come back with paper and the ring that Momo left.
"But it makes no sense," she said as she gives it to me.
"I know she loves me, she won't do that to me.. she is lying.. tell me" she said as I hug her, that she is crying on my caress.

"I will help you to look for her, please stop crying Mina," I said.
"Let's go now," she said as she gets up and grabs her jacket ready to go for searching for Momo.
"Hey, hey.. wait it is getting darker, let just search for her tomorrow," I said as she opens the door.
"No, I will search for her.. now," she said as I run to follow her.
"Hey, wait okay.. let's use my car," I said as I pull her to go in my car.

I just turn around and around the street, as Maybe she will get sleepy and bored but she get me.
"Hey, are we just in the same way as before? Stop the car" she said as I stop the car and she goes out, running away.
"Heyy.. Minaaa where are you going.. heyy" I shouted as she keeps running away search for Momo.

I park my car to the nearest place as I run to get Mina that still running around like crazy, I follow her behind her back, as she still turn around and around looking for Momo.
I feel bad now, I can't tell her.. she is so lost in love..
She finally stops as she sits on the ground with her knee bent and crying till she falls asleep as I piggyback her back to my car and send her home.

Shit, I don't know the apartment password.
Tzuyu : hey, what is the door password
Jeong : Mina doesn't home?
Tzuyu : no, she is falling a sleep now after crying searching for momo.. what is the password, I'm gonna hurt my back.
Jeong : 240397

Finally, I'm in and I lie her on her bed and cover her with the blanket, as I stay in the living room with my laptop on, sending an email to my manager as I said that I will having a break time, and asking for my friend help to take care about Mina's absences at the university.

I wake up as my phone ringing, that's my girlfriend.
"Hello"
"How is Mina?"
"She is still sleeping"
"I have heard everything from Momo's sister and Dad, Tzuyu.. Mina is breaking now, you should tell her.
"But.... Sanaa listen... I can't say it, I don't have any right to say it to Mina....-"

"What?" I startlet as I see Mina.
"Ehh ohh. Mina you are awake?" I asked as she snatched my phone.
"Unnie ... What is it.....What are you guys hiding from me?  Unnie, please tell me if it is about Momo.....Unnie please.... What? Is she okay? Do you meet her?
That bitch.. why she left me? I fucking hate her..........
Okay, I will, see you"

She gives the phone back to me as I continue to talk with Sana.
"Book your flight, come back with her"
"What..hmmm.. okay.. I will go back with her.."
"Take care of my penguin, don't let her do anything stupid"
"I knowww, see you"

I ended the call as Mina run to her room and prepare her things.
"Hey.. hey.. slow down Minaaa.. we will go back in the evening, let's have a breakfast first"  I stop her as I pulled her to the kitchen.
"I can't cook well.. hope this is okay" I said
"Thanks, you are not going to work?" She asked.
"No, I have to get my permission to go back, so I will just go back to Korea," I said.
"Hmm okay," she said.
"How about your competition?" I asked.
"Nothing," she said.
"You have done well, Mina.. you will get it later," I said.
"Hmmm yeah.. hopefully," she said as we done our breakfast.

I get to my laptop and book our flight then I prepare to go back the university for taking some document.
"Hey Mina, I will go back for getting my stuff first and I will come back to pick you up in the evening, are you okay with it?" I asked.
"Okay, thanks," she said.
"Hey, don't do anything stupid or I will get killed by your sister," I said as I left.

To be continued .....

Will update soon....😉😉

Don't forget to let me know your opinion by commenting and also don't forget to vote 😉❤
Thanks for reading...