Disclaimer & Other Warnings

Summary: Sakura's words die in her throat as the man's eyes shoot open, and the coldest red irises she has ever seen meet hers. She is hit by a wave of terrifying certainty about two things right then – that she knows these eyes better than any other and that, if he wanted to, this man could stop her heart with just a look.

Disclaimer: This story utilizes characters, situations and premises that are copyright Masashi Kishimoto, Shueisha, Shonen Jump and Viz Media. No infringement on their respective copyrights pertaining to episodes, novelizations, comics or short stories is intended by the author in any way, shape or form. This fan oriented story is written solely for the author's own amusement and the entertainment of the readers. It is not for profit. Any resemblance to real organizations, institutions, products or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All fiction, plot and Original Characters with the exception of those introduced in the books, manga, video games, novelizations and anime, are the sole creation of KuriQuinn and using them without permission is considered rude, in bad-taste and will reflect seriously on your credibility as a writer. You will be squished by a Susanoo wielding demi god if you are found plagiarizing.

Rating: M for some mature themes in later chapters

Warning: Spoilers for pretty much everything up to Naruto Gaiden. Mild dub-con and NSFW themes

Canon-Compliance: Takes place during the Blank Period.

Fanon-Compliance: Takes place several years before An Inch of Gold and Unplanned.

Author's Note: Originally written for SasuSakuFestival 2017, fulfilling the prompts "the past" and "the biggest gesture".

Beta Reader: Sakura's Unicorn

Special Thanks: JBankai89, for looking over the mature scenes before I sent them off for beta-reading! If you enjoy rarepare Harry Potter fanfiction, go check him out!