Volleyball Practice

**Asahi's POV**

As I entered the gym for volleyball practice, I noticed almost immediately that Noya wasn't in the gym yet. At first I didn't think too much about it, but when we started practice and he wasn't there, I started to worry.
Noya's never misses practice... I hope he's okay.- I thought to myself. What if he isn't okay? What if he is seriously injured? And has to go to the hospital! What if--

I was cut off by a volleyball hitting me in the face. As I stumbled a little holding my nose, I saw Daichi walking towards me. Suga looked nervous so I assumed Daichi talked to Suga about what he was going to tell me. That meant Daichi was NOT happy with me.
"Hey," Daichi started, his voice sounding unfriendly, "What is with you today? You haven't been paying attention at all..."
I rubbed the back of my neck out of habit, "Oh. Sorry captain... I was just worried why Noya wasn't here..."
Daichi looked at me and smirked. "Wha-- Oh no... Daichi it's not like that! I was just wondering if he was okay..." I shook my hands infront of my face to ensure Daichi that he was wrong.

Secretly though, I knew he was right. I've always had a small thing for Noya. Ever since he first got to Karasuno actually. The first time I ever met him was when he bumped into my chest. He was even smaller than now! It was really hard to see him back then. Heck it still is hard!

I chuckled a little at my own thoughts not noticing that Daichi was still infront of me. "What's so funny?" He asked clearly confused.
"Oh... nothing.... Sorry captain."
"Anyway. I'll have Suga text Noya to figure out where he is." I nodded and smiled a little bit. Knowing that someone was going to figure out where Noya was and how he was doing was good enough for me. Even if it wasn't me. I smiled and practiced as hard as I could before practice ended.

**Magical timeskip to the end of practice brought to you by Sr.BushyBrows eyebrows!(from hetalia)**

I put on my deodorant and my clothes after practice. "Hey! Asahi!" I heard Suga calling my name. I turned to look at him.
"Can you go check on Noya for me? I told him I would but something in my family came up so I cant..." Suga said getting quiet after bringing up his family.
"S-sure" I responded smiling. Then I asked, "What's wrong with him?"
"Oh it's nothing to worry about. He just has a cold that's all."
"Alright." I said and grabbed my stuff, heading out the door.