Confession Part 1 (The Short Part)

**Noya's POV**

I woke up and knew immediately that I had a fever. I had my feel good day in my illness and now I'm back to my crummy, lazy self. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 4am.  Knowing I wasn't going to the practice I shot a quick text Suga. To my surprise he was awake and texted back:
I'll text Daichi at 6 telling him we aren't going.
I responded:
We? I thought it was only me. Why are you staying behind?
Family things...
Oh right. Good luck.
Thanks I'll need it.

I set my phone to my side and closed my eyes, eventually falling asleep. Suddenly, I woke up to my phone vibrating in my hand. Looking at it i realized my alarm was going off. "You've got to be kidding me," I mumbled half asleep, "I forgot to turn this thing off..." I lazily touch the button to turn the alarm off and try for the next hour to sleep. Nope. Can't sleep. Around 7am I stop trying to go back to sleep and manage to crawl out of bed.

*knock knock*

I turn my attention to the door. "Yuu. Are you feeling any better?" I recognize the voice, it's my mother, but all I do is groan in response.
"Well, you should take your medicine. Here" she hands me the medicine. Of course I'm reluctant to take it, I never liked medicine, it never liked me. Nevertheless, I take the pills with some water from a nearby bottle, and then gag once one gets stuck in the back of my throat. After going through that torture, it's a normal at home day. At least, until he came over.

After school normally ends my mom went out to by groceries and my dad went to do whatever he does. And then a knock on the door. Lazily I get up from my spot on the couch and go to see who it is.