Chapter 1

Chapter 1:Saved by the Butler

We just arrived to our destination, which is London, To tell you the truth, I am not at all excited anymore, ever since we started out tour around England, I was never truly happy, even though I plastered a fake smile on my face,like it was nothing.

It was because of my family and what they were doing to please father. They were abducting children left and right. I never joined them,even though Joker tried to persuade me into doing it for Father,but I could really careless on what Father wants now.

I did what was right ,and I took Betty with me,and I followed them,and I sabotaged their plans on every child. I saved upto 47 children from Father,but one night ,Peter and Wendy caught me,and I was sent back home with Jumbo and Joker behind me.

But I never thought that they would lock me up in a cage to make sure I didn't escape. This became routine,they would put me in a small inclosed cage that would barely fit two people,everytime they went out.

I  wasn't looking forward for tonight at all.

After we got the tents set up along with the animals in the main tent, I went to go change out of my circus attire which consisted of a black leather corset that revealed my breast. Along with a short black skirt that had red silk cloths draped around my waist and legs to make it look like a drape.

I argued against wearing this,but at the time, I was willing to obey Father's  every consent,and just dealt with my immodest predicament.

I changed into clothing that covered my legs and chest,it was similar to my attire before the circus came to existence. But instead of my maroon jacket, I had a black shawl over my shoulders.

I knew some of the men in the circus ,were perverts,even though some tried to hide it,but I know when their eyes are on me    ,especially when wear my circus attire.

It turns out today,Three of them approached me,like they would do when a prostitute wold come near them at a brothel.At this time no one was around to see,so they took action.

And they were quick on their feet,and I didn't have time to comprehend what was going on.They started to grab on me on all the places a women should not be touched, I had no choice, but to cry out for help,while they ripped my shawl and simple dress aside.

I closed my eyes, to afraid to move and watchwhat was going to be done to,I wished I had my whip,but then I felt one being ripped off of me and heard  grunts, punches, scattering feet going away from me. And then I heard a masculine voice call to me.

" Are you alright, Miss?"

I open my eyes to see a handsome man with ember hair with ruby red eyes wearing a white shirt, with black pants, tailcoat and shoes. Then,I saw him take of his tailcoat and put on my shoulders and then, I remembered that I was quite naked. I  blushed and mutterd a 'thank you' to him.

" No trouble, Miss,but may I ask what are doing here alone with the vulgar men?

" I was actually taking a walk by myself, since no one was around, but before I knew it. They were here and jumped me. " I am sorry that you had to see me in such a horrible sight,especially you being a gentry.

"My lady, I am sorry to inform you,but I am no gentry,but simply a butler,and do you so happen to be part of  the circus?"

"Yes,I am. "

"Then,shall I walk you to your private tent ,and change into clothing.So that you wouldn't be prodded upon again? " After all, I am afraid that my coat  won't do much for you."

"You d-don't have to do that,there is no need for you to go that far. Especially, after you helped me. "

"Why,if I let you go what kind of butler would I be?"

" I ,guess it is alright, but I don't know your name?"

" My name is Sebastian Michaelis, and may I get yours also? "

"My name is B-uh-Mally,it is Mally."

"Well,then Miss Mally, shall I escort you to your private tent?" He gestured his hand towards me,and I took it after a few hesitantions,and my arm looped under his arm.

"T-Thank you. Mr.Michaelis."

"Just call me, Sebastian."

"AlrightSebastian, thank you."

I was saved by a handsome butler dressed in Black.I thought as he led him to my tent.