Chapter 2

Chapter 2:Thinking of the Butler

To tell you the truth,I never thought that I would be somewhat attracted to another male except Joker . However, my feelings started to go towards another man.

Hold on...............

I just met the man,I think that the lack of sleep is getting to me.0

But even when I tried to sleep,he was still on my mind.

The next morning, I ended up catching influenza,I blame those bloody maroons for it . They were quite lucky that I wasn't with my whip at the time.

Beside that point, I wasn't so lucky to have notice that I cought the flu until after I got ready and prepared Betty for tonights show.

I am one of the main acts in the show,and we don't have anyone experienced enough to be the Beast Tamer for tonights act.

I do hope that Joker finds someone, especially someone who Betty takes a liking to.

And I need to find something to do, since I am confined in out emergency tent by Doc.Lets see, I could take a nap,draw,read,or talk to myself.

What the heck....... I  will multi-task only two of them reading and drawing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
On second thought, a nap sounds great right now.

I twisted and turned in that lumpy bed,but could not go to sleep.I wonder if he will show up,again?

NO,BEAST,HE JUST SAVED YOU FROM COMPLETE DISASTER  THAT IS ALL!

BEAST?

HUH?

J-JOKER,WHAT ARE YOU DOING 'ERE?!

I came to check up to you.Feel any better?

Um, no not really, I was about to take a nap to see if I feel any better later.

Well,if you still don't feel better, I found someone who can take your place for tonight.

I see.

I will see ye later, I have to take care of a errand.

He is keeping something from me.