Chapter 3

Chapter 3:The Butler,New Recruit

I was stuck in the medical tent with no guarantee that there was going to be a replacement for tonights show.

But that was until I noticed Joker,Doc,and him step intothe medical tent and come over where I was resting.

"Beast,I found a excellent new recruit for 'ee for to nights show;His name is BLACK."

I stammered on what I should say to Joker if I should tell him that I already met Mr.Michaelis or Black. Joker,I-

"I already got to be acquaintanced with the lady" Black immediately interrupted me.

I took a quick glance at Joker,and he gave us a skeptical look and then I knew it was my turn to explain.

"Yesterday,he saved me from being hussled by some ruffians when I was walking late at night."

He stared at me , and then swiftly turned around towards 'Black' and started patting , well,more like beating down on Mr.Michaelis' back for thanks on rescueing me.

Wait a minute!

"Joker,how is 'e go'in to train betty by tonight?I saw that he was go'in to answer me until Mr.Michaelis answered for me.

" Well, Miss Beast,I have great experience with felines,plus I couldn't back down the offer, since I absolutely adore them."

I wasn't so sure about it and I didn't want Black get hurt by Betty, and I guess, I gave slight pout since Joker patted me on the shoulder, and told me it will be alright, and saw Black train with Betty,before he 'ired him.

I just hope that nothing bad happens.