Forever

Happy Thursday ❤️😊

I groaned opening my eyes as Caroline stood above me concerned. Freya stood beside Stefan, Elizabeth, Josie and Bonnie, who had dry blood coming from her nose. "What happened?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows and I looked up at Caroline. "The bell-" I started and Caroline cut me off quickly.

"Damon stopped her." Caroline replied in relief sort of atleast and I nodded sitting up.

"Katherine." I stated clenching my jaw angrily and Caroline sighed in defeat and I rose my eyebrow at her face.

"Vicki." Caroline whispered and I furrowed my eyes at her. "She passed through Mystic Falls from hell like Katherine, Kai and Kelly. That bell is the one thing they need to not have to go back." Caroline stated talking to me and I zoned out and I looked passed her at Bonnie. She seemed out of it.. And Stefan wouldn't stop looking at her curiously.

"What happened to her?" I asked looking at Bonnie who looked exhausted as Stefan was examining her from afar.

"Bonnie's heart stopped." Caroline replied and I looked back at her confused. "The magic and ringing of the bell was too much.. But when we brought her back from the very thin line.." Care added leading off and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What happened?" I asked looking at her concerned and secretive look. "What happened, Caroline." I added emotionless as I stared at her and she took a deep breath.

"Bonnie said she saw Elena, Mar." Caroline whispered and I looked back at Bonnie and stared at her. Not saying anything. I didn't know what to say.
~~~~

I walked into the Boarding house with Stefan and Damon after they both got done trying to get Matt to make Vicki reconsider burning down Mystic Falls with the bell. "There's got to be something we're missing." Stefan stated and Damon scoffed as we walked into the living room.

"Nope, Katherine won. She played the long game and finally beat us." Damon replied and I put my bag down on the couch before I turned towards the dining room and froze.

"Damon.." I said emotionless and he looked at me as did Stefan before they both stared at Elena's open and empty casket in front of us.

"What?" Damon asked quietly and I slowly shook my head as Stefan's heart started racing from behind us and I turned and looked at him.

"Earlier Bonnie's heart stopped. She said she saw Elena." Stefan stated and I looked at Damon before I heard small footsteps from behind me.

"Mari?" A voice asked and I turned back towards the dining room to see Elena standing there. In her blue dress. In her body.. Standing there alive.

"Elena?" I asked not being able to barely get her name out of my mouth.

"What's going on?" Elena asked worriedly raising her hand towards me. "Is Bonnie-" Elena started worriedly but I cut her off.

"Bonnie's fine." I whispered nodding at her slowly and still in shock. "Bonnie's okay, you're both okay." I said shaking my head and Elena smiled at me widely.

"I'm awake?" Elena asked laughing happily and I smiled shaking my head in disbelief.

"You're awake." I repeated before I ran towards her hugging her. I was smiling brightly before I dropped it and pushed her off of me, looking at her and slowly shaking my head. "No.." I stated clenching my jaw and Elena scoffed at me.

"Rude." Elena replied emotionless eyeing me and I narrowed my eyes at her. This wasn't Elena.

"You've got to be kidding me." Stefan added from behind us before Damon stood beside me quickly.