Chapter 4

Guess what? I'm not dead! Sorry, school stuff, sports (yes I do sports)(it even surprises me sometimes)...I honestly have no excuse. I am at your mercy. Happy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s Pov~

Guitar practice seemed like it lasted longer than usual, but it probably just felt like it because I needed to talk to Lila. I still couldn't believe she was unpopular! It was really hard to concentrate, and I could tell Asher knew something was going on. We played (F/S) [favorite song], and I messed up more times than usual.
"Well, time is up. Just make sure you practice a little more, (Y/N), okay?" Ms. Bennett, our guitar instructor said. Ms. Bennett lived in New York with us, and since she had nothing to leave behind, she came to Paris with us.
"Yes, Ms. Bennett," I replied. She was in her early 30's, and was very kind. She always insisted we called her Ms. May, as May was her first name. It felt weird, so I usually didn't. "Goodbye, Ms. May," Asher said, and I waved goodbye.
"So," I started, "has Adrien or Nino said anything about Lila?" We were walking down the sidewalk side-by-side.
"No, not really," he replied.
"Oh."

~*~

(Y/N): So....how do you feel abt Lila?

I had decided to text Adrien to see how he felt about her. He was super nice, so he would have a logical answer...right?
While I waited for him to reply, I decided to catch up on Ouran Highschool Host Club. Honestly, Tamaki is my favorite. He's hilarious, the way he acts around Haruhi! I sat there staring at my computer screen, hugging my pillow to my chest. Before I could start fangirling, my phone buzzed.

Adrien: honestly, I don't like her very much. She lied to the whole school! Then she was akumatized, and isn't very nice to Ladybug. She lied to me about being a superheroine, and I really don't like liars...why?

I dropped my phone and stared at the wall. Kelli flew over and read the text.
"Oh (Y/N), I'm so sorry!" Kelli flew up and nuzzled my cheek.
"N-no Kelli, I-I'm Fi-" Kelli cut me off.
"No you're not! C'mon, let's go get some macaroons or somethin', it'll help." My phone buzzed again, but I didn't check it. I just put in my purse and walked out the door.
"A-Asher!" I yelled. "I'm going to the b-bakery, need anything?" He had a huge sweet tooth, and got really angry if I went somewhere and didn't get a box of chocolates or something for him. "Yeah, can I have a box of pistachio macaroons, please?" I don't know why I even asked, pistachio macaroons were his favorite.
"Okay then. See ya," I waved to him and he went back to his video game. Suddenly, he paused it.
"Wait. Are you okay?" He asked. Darn it, I thought. I wanted to leave without him noticing, but to no avail. I sighed.
"Just drama. Y'know, Lila and our classmates. I'm fine though," I gave him a fake smile, getting me a suspicious look from him.
"Riiiight. I'm going to text Adri-"
"No no no, please don't!" I begged. "If you do, then don't mention I'm upset. Please." He put his phone down and hugged me.
"You can't stop me," he whispered in my ear. I pushed him and stood up.
"Fine. Well, I'm leaving. I hope you didn't want those macaroons too badly."

~Adrien's POV~

Adrien: hello? (Y/N)? You ok?

I had sent that text at 5:00, and it was almost 5:30. Where was she? Had I offended her? All I did was answer her question, so I didn't understand. My heart started racing when I heard my phone buzz.

Asher: hey, I guess u and (Y/N) were texting a few mins ago...what'd u say to her?

Well, crap. I've watched enough anime to know brothers get protective, especially older brothers. Huh, I thought, I wonder who's older, (Y/N) or Asher? I was getting off topic.

Adrien: I might've told her I didn't rlly like Lila? What do I do????

I pressed send, praying he wouldn't be mad.

Asher: dude, just tell (Y/N) you'll give Lila a chance. Make sure you do actually give her a chance though, she HATES people that lie to her

Oh, okay. That seems easy enough, I guess. I just had to figure out how to contact her, because she wasn't answering her phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all you guys, gals, and non-binary pals! I feel really bad about not updating, but writers block sucks. Honestly, I don't really have an updating schedule, but I just got some really great inspiration >:)
Thanks for reading!
-MK