Chapter 7*

Giving up on the whole hide and seek thing, I decided on some ice cream from cold stone. It was around 2pm and the sun was high heating the city to about 80 degrees. besides my good friend Anastasia worked there part time, needing the comfort of a familiar face I walked right in and ordered a raspberry sorbet from the geeky boy behind the counter.
" Please could you get your manager?"

Smiling at the boy he nodded and went to the back. I took the far table by the big front windows with Gio on my lap, I started digging in and saw a familiar head of sleek red hair.

" Lo! Where the fuck have you been you little floozy!" She yelled while wrapping me up in a huge hug, she stood around 5'3 and had the most beautiful red hair the framed her pixy like face and big blue eyes.

" doing my shit on the corner! missing your sweet ass!" I replied. I'm sure by this point you are all confused, Anastasia and me have our own language, hell our own mind set.

I have known her since first grade when i punch a girl in the face for taking her juice box. Breaking from the hug be both sat , immediately Gio jumped across the table to her tap. "traitor." throwing him the death glare, he didn't notice he was happy as could be licking her fingers.

" So, is there a reason you came to visit me at my shitty job?" She had a way to make any atmosphere change to being laid back.
"urm yeah I met someone, his name is Charles and he's um cool."  my face was burning as the blush ran up my cheeks. All i could hear was the loud cheerful laughter of Anastasia. "your fucking blushing? You of all people! the man eater is blushing, he must be something."   shaking her head at me like a mother does to a child. before i could answer a deep voice asked " Man eater huh?" by the look on Anastasia's face i knew it was Charles. 

    Dear Lord help me, was all I could think of, knowing full well my cheeks were beat red and Anastasia looked like a fish out of water. " May I join you?" I think he was just trying to be nice, I nodded and he chose the chair next to mine. Charles leaned over and kissed my cheek." you left with out saying good bye I was so worried about you." his lips grazed my ear, my stomach was doing flips, he smelled heavenly. " how rude of me, Catherina who is you charming friend?" his eyes were twinkling, those blue orbs kept me in a trance.

"Anastasia." I didn't even look in her direction. Breaking the trance he looked in her direction, "Well Anastasia it was very nice to meet you but Catherina and Myself have dinner reservations, good day miss."  I bet if I was an onlooker to this conversation i'd be dying of laughter, Two girls looking like Jesus himself just walked on water and a very handsome man smiling. I mean come on you all know you'd be laughing, so don't judge. 

      Instantaneously Gio jumped into Charles strong arms and barked at me snapping me out of my thoughts. " Oh urm Ok, hey Ana ill call you later OK? love you doll." Standing up Charles offered his hand to me, and waved good bye. Hand in hand we walked in a comfortable silence, until just like a blot of lightning, i remembered Andr'e. " Holy shit!!" i yelled which got me dirty looks from random people, which i in turn flipped them off.

" Whats wrong darling?" Charles looked worried and Gio was whining probably from my yelling.

" Your brother came with me to the park then he said I needed to run, Omg what if he's dead or hurt!" I was near hysteria, if i didn't calm down i was gonna have a heart attach. Charles wrapped me in his arms and kissed my temple trying to calm me, then he started laughing, asshole.

" I'd really like to know what the fuck your laughing at?" my voice was deadly and i started to shake, in a instant he was apologizing." Oh my sweet I'm sorry but Andre is fine we need to have a talk once we get home, but no your right ill shut up." 

    " Yeah whatever.." I mumbled while pushing him away.

As we rounded the corner to his apartment building i spotted Andr'e, looking insanely hot! I mean his dark hair was gelled giving his curls definition, his lean muscular body was dressed in jeans and a leather jacket. He was smoking and straddling a old Harley. Yummmmyyyy is all i can say. 

Then all the memories flooded into my thought with earlier event and let me tell you this kid better be bullet proof.

" Well? I really would like to know why the hell you told me to run, and if it was a joke you'll be sleeping with the fishes'." I said with such malice it would make Chuck Morris cringe.