Chapter 2: Caught In A Lie

[Jane's POV]
We got back to our own home on 11.45 p.m.
I called Halla unni, but she didn't pick it up. I guess she's sleeping already.

[Author's POV]
In the morning, at 7.55 a.m. Minju drove to Yoo Jin's, Yuna's, and Jane's mansion to pick them up and go to Halla's mansion.

They arrived at Halla's mansion to check her condition. And to go to dance practice too.

They rang the bell and the maids greeted them happily. They bowed.

They found Halla on the fluffy couch.

[Yuna's POV]
"Ya!!! Sleepy head get up!" I shouted to Halla.

"Omma 1 hour moar ciebal." Halla answered.

"First, im not your omma. No. We should go to dance practice 1 more hour. So get your ass up from this fluffy stuff." I said to her.

"Arra arra.." Halla answered and get up slowly.

[Minju's POV]
"OMMO! Yoo Jin ah!!!! Look at here!" I shouted to Yoo Jin who's laying on the couch.

"What unnie??" She answered.

"Is this boy's jacket? Why it smell like lamb skewer? Since when did Halla get a boy? Why didn't she tell us?" I asked in happy tone.

"WHATT??? HALLA UNNIE GOT A BOYFIE??" Jane shouted. It heard by Yuna too.

"THE FUCK THAT DONGSAENG GOT A BOYFRIEND ALREADY? WHO'S THAT UNLUCKY BOY??" Yuna shouted.

"I had seen this jacket somewhere...." I said.

"Is this Jungkook's? I ever saw him wear this." Yoo Jin asked happily.

"Soo... they're getting along well now???" Jane and Yuna asked happily.

[Halla's POV]
After i took a long bath, i heard a lot of shouting voice in the living room. Ofcourse thats the idiot The Ark.

I went to my room and wear this outfit :

"Ya!! Yaa!!! What are you guys shouting about? You know your sound might bleed my ears?" I asked them with a bit angry tone

"Dongsaeng ah! Congrats!" Minju unnie, Yuna unnie, and Yoo Jin unnie congratulated happily to me.

"What?" I asked with a confused tone.

"Unniee! You don't need to hide it from us from now on. Now tell us how did you guys get along well?" Jane grabbed me and making me sit on the couch.

"I don't know what are you guys talking about...." I said.

"Seriously??" Minju unnie asked followed by smirk and show me Jungkook's jacket.

I gulped. "Its not like you guys where thinking." I shouted. "I'll exp-"

Ding dong...

My door bell rang. Jane rushed and opened the door. Revealing 7 boys. BTS!