Chapter 4: Mr. Cock

[Halla's POV]
6.45 p.m.
I went back to my mansion and greeted by the maid.

I just remembered that mom and dad went back from New York today.

Yippie they should have bought me a gift then.

I rushed to my room then i surprised.... where are my stuffs?

I called the maids and she said my parents asked me to go to the dining room now.

I bowed to both of my parents.

They smiled widely and hugged me.

"Omma, where are my stuff? My room is emp-"

"Halla-ah.." appa called me.

"Ne appa?" Then i see him.

"You know your grades are so low, if you keep that low grades, you won't pass the exam then you can't pass to the next grade." Appa said.

I looked at him in confussion.

"Appa meant if you should study more. Appa already requested Jeon's family since their son had a great score." Dad paused, then continued "so you need to leave this mansion and live there to have a good grades. Appa promise if you already got a good score, appa will take you-"

I interrupted appa.

"Appa! Do you mean Jeon's family had a son named Jeon Jungkook? My biggest enemy and he's playboy! I'm a girl and he's a guy. What if he want to do something inappropriate to me? Appa! I'm your daughter!" I asked them with shout of angry.

"I believe that he won't do such things, Halla-ah. You know appa handled a big company and you're the only daughter i have. So you're the heir of appa's company. It means you're the only hope to make our company be one of the successful company in Korea. If you keep this low grade, how can you handle this big business?" Appa said to me with begging face.

"When will i started living there?" I asked in desperate tone.

"Tonight." WHAT?! "And your stuff had been sent there since this morning." He continued.

Huh i have no choice too.

Then i wash myself for about 1 hour and take off my glasses and braces. It really bother me so much.

Then i went in to the car and drove to the Jeon's mansion.

The gates were opened automatically..

I already had a bad feeling.

Knock knock...

The door opened and revealing a guy with white shirt and black trousers.

Its him.

Why did he look so surprise?

Don't tell me he didn't know he's gonna be my tutor.....

[Jungkook's POV]
WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT AM I HALLUCINATING RIGHT NOW??

WHY IS THIS RUDE, COLD, ARROGANT, AND NO RESPECT GIRL INFRONT OF ME?

IS THIS THE DAUGHTER FROM THE LEE FAMILY? ETF..... I JUST REMEMBERED THAT HER NAME IS LEE HALLA.....

I THOUGHT SHE WENT TO THE OTHER SCHOOL... WHY IS SHE HERE?

My mom fake coughed and i back to the reality.

Lee Halla bowed to my mom.

Wtf? Woah i guess she still had a good manner to an old person.

My mom hugged her then say "welcome Halla, i hope you'll be fine here."