Intro

Soooooo hai frens...

My name is Cassandra but everyone calls me Cas.
I'm 15 right now.
I'm Pansexual and Panromantic.
I haven't found a label that fits exactly right for my gender yet.
I'm an emo fangirl trash can.
Soooooo I'm not that interesting and I'm running out of stuff to say.
Basically, I'm making my version of Pansexual Problems (+other sexuality issues) by lgbtleafy

/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\\/\\\//\\/\/\//\\//\/\/\/\\//\/\\/\/

I've always been not comfortable as a girl. I didn't act like a girl, I didn't hang out with girls, I was wayyyyyyy more extroverted, and I always used to say I was a boy trapped in a girls body. (More about how different I was later.) I didn't know anything outside of the gender binary, at the time, so if I wasn't acting like a girl then surely I was acting like a boy... Right? Well, no... From what I remembered, aside from being one of the more masculine acting girl (sometimes) on my softball teams, I didn't really act like one gender. So, I wasn't cis... That's obvious. (Of course, doing things outside of your specific gender stereotype doesn't mean you aren't that gender.) My point is that after I learned about non-binary, I was faced with a question. Where did I fit in to all these new genders?

Until the trans conference, I didn't really feel the need to label myself​ as anything. Being plunged right into the LGBT community without identifying with a gender was.... Like being lost and not knowing anything. Like complete amnesia.... Who are you? Who am i? Why am I lost? Where did I get lost? Why am I trying to get unlost? Basically, it was just a totally messed up thing... But still really interesting. I went back to what I had already ruled out. I reevaluated everything and nothing fit. The labels I respect and love and care about weren't helping me. And they still aren't.