Chapter 2- The Vampire Diaries

After talking to Diogo and Paulo they told us we could find the dragon of immortality in MysteryFalls.

In MysteryFalls we found a lot nothing but then we found this really big house they biggest house in the city so I told Austin to wait will I went to see if anybody knows about this house,so after walking for a bit I finally found the police station"Good Morning"Said a female officer.

"Morning"I said politely"So your new?"She asked again"Yes,if you don't mind can I ask your name?"I asked him nervously"Oh my I'm sorry"She said"I'm officer Jones but my name is Charlotte Jones and you may call me Charlotte."She said"Ok charlotte, who used to live on the big house outside of the city,if you don't mind me asking again."I told her"Oh my you have the manners of someone who has lived for over a hundred years"She told me,Than you don't know what the hell manners are I thought to myself.

"I almost forgot"She said"In that house two brothers lived in it they were killed a hundred years ago but we found something there something called "The Vampire Diaries" I really think one of them was writing a book or something like that because that sounds like a book I would read"Charlotte finished"Uhm ok, can I see the "book" if you don't mind"I asked her"Ok course"She said handing over the diary of one of the vampire brother when I got a hold of the book I used my werewolf speed to get out of there without nobody seeing me"Where did he go."Charlotte asked confused of how I disappeared.

Once I got back Austin wasn't there he had disappeared and the door for the house was open I turned in to my werewolf form and walked in the house then I heard a voice"That diary, I want it it was my brothers and I want it back"He told me before trying to attack me and I jumped back"You're Damion right?"I asked the Lonely vampire"What if I am?"He said"You want your brother diary we want to know about the dragon of immortality"I told him"Ok you have a deal werewolf"Damion said.

After waiting until Austin woke up so that we could talk me and Damion played a game called punch the werewolf, it really hurt after Austin woke up Damion told me and Austin we would find the dragon of immortality in Chekababe it was a parallel Dimension that only supernatural creatures could go but only if the wanted to talk to the dragon and if only one person was immortal and one not.