Chapter 1- The Dragon Legend

So right now me and Austin are in New York people and the legend say this is where the dragon lives but I don't believe.

I didn't sense anyway Supernatural creature but Austin,"Are you sure this is where the dragon lives?"Austin asked"I think so" I said
After talking with a lot of people we didn't find anything but someone said there was a library on a high school called Alfred Williams Secondary School.
After walking for a long long time me and Austin came to a stop when we sensed a supernatural creature near by"A werewolf" Said Austin"I know".

After hours of trying to sneak up in the werewolf he suddenly disappeared from us the something happened.

It went dark, I woke up I didn't know how long I had been out but it was still clear day and I looked around and found Austin laying on the floor  he was still out" Do you want to know the legend of the Dragon Of Immortality"I heard a voice in the dark"YES,YES I WOULD"I screamed excited and scared because I couldn't see who was talking.

The I was the person,there was two people two werewolf's and the shortest one spoke up"Hello I'm Paulo and this is Diogo my brother""We heard you wanted to learn the legend about the dragon."

"The legend is that if  two people go see him and one of you is immortal"Paulo said" That's you Austin"Diogo told Austin"Which means the immortal one of you will because a vampire without immortality and you Scott will become immortal"Paulo Told us.

(Diogo and Paulo are the main characters of my brother's book "The Werewolf Life" go check it out he just release the sequel of it)