Chapter 4-The Dark Forest

"Hello,young man""How may I help you?"A creepy men asked.I didn't trust him but Austin couldn't help himself but to be a nice person"Oh,Hi my name is Austin and me and my friend here are wondering what way is Miami""Miami?""Past that forest"He said.

Anyway after the creepy man told us we went in our way to Miami.

The Forest was creepy but it was nice being a werewolf cause I could see at night and more,like my scent.I told tell someone was following us,but at first I didn't give much attention about it but after 30 minutes I yelled"WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING US""I'm not young man"He said with a raspy voice and the way the said young man I knew it was the creepy guy from before"I'm going home".

After another 30 minutes he was still following us,so once again I yelled"THIS INS'T THE WAY TO MIAMI, IS IT?"I knew I didn't even have to ask.

And then a bunch of little creatures and the the creature in the back of my mind didn't like what was happening,so my teeth grew sharp"A werewolf tooth,they are very expensive in the black market, and if I say it is a alphas I'll get an extra 1000 bucks"He said"And what is a beta like you doing all the way over here with a...vampire"The way he said vampire was like it was a fungus.

"That is none of your business"I told him"I know why you're here"He said then he punched me in my throat and I passed out.

After a while I woke up again with no clothes and blood all over and Austin was still healing and I asked him what happened but in the end I know what happened,in the end we found our way out of the forest and into Miami.