Chapter One: New Start

"This year is going to be different," I say to myself in my mirror.
I had just finished packing all my stuff to move. My parents had just gotten job promotions in Australia so we had to move.
I didn't have many friends here so I was really excited to move. I had no one to miss when I move. I want this year to be different. I want to have friends and not be made fun of.
"Jacquelyn! Hurry up we're leaving and if your not in the car your staying!" I chuckle to myself as I hear my mom calling me from down stairs.
"I'm coming!"
I rush down stairs with my last box and put it in the back of our car and jump in the back seat.
"Jac, are you ready to go?" I hear my dad ask.
"Yes, I'm ready to leave."
My mom climbs into the passenger seat as my dad sits in the drivers. I feel the car lurch as we head for the airport. I put on my beats and wait till we arrive at the airport.
I began thinking of ways to erase my old life completely from my memories.
**************************************************
I sat down in the window seat of the plane and looked out at the runway. I felt some one sit next to me but I didn't bother look over at them. I began to listen to my music as my favorite band began to play through my headphones, Paramore. I knew it was going to be a long flight as I slowly began to drift of to sleep.
**************************************************
I began to feel someone poking my shoulder. I look up to see a guy sitting next to me laughing.
"What?" I asked a bit annoyed.
"Um, you were snoring. Plus we're about to land," He says to me. He has brown hair and dark brown eyes. "I'm Calum,"
"I'm Jac," I pull my hand away from Calum and place it back in my lap.
"We'll it was nice meeting you !" I say as I stand up and gather my things. Calum does the same.
Unfortunately, as he stands up he hits his head hard on the overhead compartment. He yelps a little and grabs his head.
"Are you okay?" I asked slightly chuckling.
Instead of answering, he just nods his head and walks off the airplane. I smile to myself thinking of the encounter. I walk off the plane and wait for my parents.
When we get our baggage we find our rental car and drive to our house. As we pull up I gasp at the sight of my new home. It's huge to say the least. I never knew my parents could affords something like this. I hear my father chuckle behind me, he must of heard me gasp. I turn around just in time to catch a set of keys.
"Run inside and pick out your room," he smiles and I run inside. I want to stop and admire everything but I'm too excited to pick my room.
As I search my new home there are more rooms than I can count. I find a deep purple bedroom with a private bath. I look out the window to see I have a full view of a garden and swimming pool. My family has never been able to even think about having a home like this. That must have be one hell of promotion.
I run and through myself on the bed and I think of my new school tomorrow.
Will I fit in better here?
I sigh and get up from the bed. I decide to start unpacking all my stuff. I begin with the biggest box and decide to work my way from the larger boss to the smaller one.
Once I finish I grab my underwear, a pair of sweat pants and T-shirt. I quickly run to my bathroom eager to use my new shower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Notes
Hey guys! Sorry if this is bad! This is my first fan fiction! If you have any suggestions or idea about the story, I be glad to hear them! It's a bit slow in the first Chapter but oh well! Hope you love it!
~Livs