8: Our First Time....

- Sorry for not updating this earlier! I apologise! BUT I have a new Instagram account! It's for Miniminter edits! But not just Simon, it can be for all of the sidemen! ALSO THIS MIGHT BE ENDING IN 2 CHAPTERS! -

Y/N's P.O.V

"SIMON get me a packet of chips (crisps) from downstairs!" I ordered. It's been a week since we made up and it's been wonderful! He has kept his word and had been doing things for me, left, right and centre. I'm sad that today is the last day.

"I'm so glad that it's the last day of this shit" Simon giggled whilst making his way downstairs to fetch my packet of chips. Good boy.

"Mhm" I hummed, focusing on editing mg video for tomorrow. I've been trying to edit this for hours. It should of been done like 2 hours ago but I feel like it's missing something, but I don't know what.

A few minutes later I began to notice that Simon hadn't come back yet and I was awfully hungry. Walking downstairs I began to notice that Simon was actually talking to some at the door. I wonder who it is.

I walked closer, only to noticed that it was the girl that me and Simon had an argument about...what was her name? Atlantis was it? Yeah I think it was.

I quickly bolted around the corner before she could see me. Peeking around the corner, I began listening in on their conversation. Yes I realise I shouldn't be doing this but whatever.

"No Atlantis, you can't come in" Simon said as he pushed her a little out the door way. Why is she here?

"But baby we can have some fun!" Atlantis replied with a frisky undertone. Slut is the perfect adjective for her.

"No! I'm in a happy relationship and I don't need you to ruin it!" Simon said back, relationship? We hadn't discussed that yet...

"Relationship? Since when? With who!?" She said as she started to get agitated. Suck shit.

"Since I kicked you out! And with Y/N, I don't understand why you would need to know." Sassy. I love it.

"Pfttt I'm way better than her! Are you serious?" If I wasn't supposed to be hiding right now I would probably pop out from where I am and give her a good punch to the face.

"Think what you want Atlantis." Simon said feeling so bored with the conversation. Totally me.

He slammed the door shut in her face and turned around while I had walked out of my hiding place. I hugged him and thanked him for standing up for me.

He had said no worries and then we both headed back upstairs but not without my packet of chips...I still wanted them.

We reached his room, we both sat down on his bed and then I decided to ask him.

"Relationship?" After that he just looked at me, kinda surprised. I guess he didn't know I was listening for that long.

"Wait how long were you around the corner for?" He asked. Expected.

"Since the 'No Atlantis, you can't come in' part." I replied with a slight smile on my face.

"Uhm well, I thought..you know...since we made up and everything...that we were together" He's so awkward! So adorable!

"Oh! Haha ok well that's fine! I'm cool with that." I said with a teasing smile. We both laughed.

"Are you serious?" He asked as if he didn't think I'd be cool with that. As I said...adorable.

"Yes! Of course! Why wouldn't I be cool with that?" I asked.

"Well to be honest I didn't think you'd still like me after what happened.." awww now I feel bad..

"Simon...yeah I was angry. I get angry just like everyone else but I'm not that cruel. Plus something like that can't just change my mind in the blink of an eye!" I said, re-assuring him.

"Your a good person..you know that?" He said, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah...yeah I do" I said which made him laugh.

We were starring into each other's eyes for a few seconds until I noticed that he was moving closer, in which I did the same. We moved closer and closer until our lips were just millimetres apart.

Simon grabbed the back of my neck gently and went in for the kiss. The kiss was sweet, calm and passionate but soon it began to get faster and more crazy! I'm pretty sure you can guess where this is going to lead...

Simon grabbed my waist and pushed me down onto the bed and moved his lips from mine and moved down to my neck in search for my sweet spot. He found it.

Holding back a moan, he began taking my t-shirt off but asked for permission with his eyes to make sure it was ok to do so.

Throwing my t-shirt to the side I began taking his shirt of as well. Now both shirtless, Simon began taking my pants off, but this time he didn't ask for permission which he didn't need.

His pants came off along the way and now I'm pretty sure you can guess what happened next...😉

- HEY GUYS PLEASE READ THIS! Ok cause I know some people might not have read the beginning author note so I'm gunna say it again! This book might end in 2 more chapters! 😔 sad, I know. BUT there might be a sequel! But I need a helper! Message me if you want to help with the sequel! -