A Thank you.

Thank you guys so much, you guys have made a huge impact on my life! It's been amazing how far my books have come and I can't believe it's now come to an end. (Almost an end on my other book as well) I wanted to write this to thank each and everyone of you who supported me all the way through and have voted and followed! It's amazing to think that a couple months ago I was reading books that had over 1k reads but now I've reached 1K reads! (On my other book).

I know I ended up slacking quite a bit with updating these books, this one especially. I apologise for that. I am so grateful and lucky to have been able to experience this, even if my books don't get over 100k at some point, it's still amazing and something I don't regret! No this is not the end for my account as I will be writing more stories but I'm gunna take a break after these books are done so I can get a head start on some other books!

I was thinking about doing an imagines book where I make imagines based on people's suggestions but I'll need to make a poll! If you want that to happen make sure you go to my twitter where I'll be creating a poll and make sure you follow me while you're over there! (User: @HayleySoameszzy)

Also one more little promo, it would be amazing if you guys could go check out my YouTube channel, it's just called Hayley Anne Soames. I would like to reach 30 subscribers! It's my goal for ATM.

You guys have been much appreciated. Thank you for reading.