Night out/Drunk

Me and Shane decided to go out to night with Lisa, Joey,Drew and Trisha. We were going out because I have just reached 3 million subscribers. I was getting ready and I got a text from Shane saying I need to come out side so I got up and when I got out side there were balloons, confetti and a big banner saying "To my amazing girlfriend well done" I burst crying of happiness and Shane came and gave me a big hug. After that I went in to do my makeup it was a party look
And this outfit.

And I put my hair in tight curls, I took a picture on Snapchat then I decided to get breakfast because it was 1 and me, Lisa and Trisha were going out shopping " Shane what are we doing after shopping" we are going out to a night club" he said smi...

And I put my hair in tight curls, I took a picture on Snapchat then I decided to get breakfast because it was 1 and me, Lisa and Trisha were going out shopping " Shane what are we doing after shopping" we are going out to a night club" he said smiling. I hear Lisa and Trisha and ran up and gave them a big hug them I gave Shane a kiss and got in the car.
At the Mall
When we got there so many fans were screaming my name.
After shopping
After we went shopping we went to Burger King. We were just coming home Lisa gave me a beautiful red dress" aww thanks girls that's so nice I love it"
Getting ready
So we are going to a club so maybe a SASSY looks will do. I put my hair in curls and get some red very high heels. Shane is wearing skinny black jeans and a red top #loveit 😂, Lisa is wear a purple dress and a SASSY look, Trisha is looking the same and wearing a white dress and drew he just flings on jeans and a top. We got into the car Katy perry fireworks came on and we all started screaming "DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG. When we got there I saw a massive banner saying "Love my little (your nickname) we all walked in like we were sassy.
Getting drunk
So it had been 1 hour since we came I was already drunk as fuck I was jumping on tables and Shane and Trisha was trying to get me down I shouted " get the hell off of me you potato heads.

Hi guys sorry if it was rubbish I am really tired I promise I will make the next chapter better so question of the day is who would you like to meet I would love to meet Shane, Lisa, BTR and billy the black eyed child byeeeeeee