Moving in together

So today I am moving into Shane's house, I have all my stuff ready it's 12 and Shane and me are going out for brunch. NOCK went my door and Shane just walked in " hi beautiful you have a lot of stuff" Shane said in shock I just smiled. We put all my boxes in the car and went to a new cafe down the street.
After brunch
So after eating we got back into the car and I started vlogging " hi guys and today is very special because I AM MOVING INTO SHANE DAWSON HOUSE WOOP WOOP" I said in excitement, Shane put on the radio and superluv started blasting out and we started singing " BUT I AM NOT A SUPERHEROE IM NOT THAT KIND OF GUY BUT I CAN SAVE YOU BABY GIVE ME A TRY" and as normal everyone started starring at us so we put our heads down and laughed. When we got to Shane's and finished putting away my stuff we sat on the couch with uno and watched some tv it was only 5 so I decided to go for a shower.
Shane's POV
I got Y/N vloging camera out "Hi guys Y/n is in a shower now so I am going to scare her get GO so the plan is that I am just going to jump out because she gets scared very easily and I mean very here's she coming 321 BAMOM!
Y/n POV
BAMOM " WHAT THE FUCK ARD YOU FUCKING DOING YOU DOUSE" I screamed. After that I dried my hair and put pjs on and sat back on the couch and fell asleep in Shane.
So guys hope you enjoyed question of the day is um if you had a super power what would it be I would love to read people's minds byeeeeee