Starker #1

I got up and it's 7 but I am starting a new job today and I need to be there by 9. So I go for a shower then brush my teeth and put on a white blouse, a black blazer, black skinny jeans and black flats after that I make myself some breakfast I could feel something or someone was watching me I kept feeling a breeze on my body but every time I looked nobody was there. Then I went into the bedroom to give Shane a kiss but when I came in the wardrobe slammed shut "Shane I'm going bye love you" I said then ran into my car and drove off.
After work
I came in and flung myself on the couch "what a horrible day" I monad then Shane came out of the kitchen " what was the job like" "it was shit" Shane came over and gave me a big hug.
After dinner
So me and Shane were on the couch watching some tv then there was a nock at the door so I got up and opened it no one was there so I closed the door and sat back down and then there was a nock so Shane went to see but again no one was there. There was about 20 nocks at the door but Shane didn't care but I was getting worried...
Oh juicy stuff sorry for not updating been busy with school but I will be updating more because it's SPRING BREAK!! So question of the day is what's your favourite hobby mine is witting books for you byeeeeeeee