Zayn I'm sorry !

Zayns pov

I headed inside to watch the film with my Samantha. I felt bad for just leaving outside like that. I walk through the door and find Samantha and Louis hugging infornt of paparotize. I taught they were gonna show them that their friends! Why would louis and her?

I turned around started to walk back outside, ignoring the pictures and the people trying to talk to me. I heard Samantha call my name ....

Samantha pov.

Lets Back up a little.

What is happening NOO it's suppose to be me and Zayn not Louis!!

Louis: were just friends nothing is going on!! Move.

People were asking question and they were taking pictures! How did they find us!!

Me: were just friends were not dating im with Zayn Malik!!

Random people started to ask questions like: how long has been your relationship!

what's your girlfriends name Louis why don't you share!

The camera were all out and flash filled the room!

I saw Zayn looking at us and just ignored us and walked away!

Zaynnnnnnnn I called him but he walking away he left!

I can't BELIVE this NOO Zayn wait !! Hes mad!

I pushed my way through the people and ran out the door where I last saw Zayn. I looked around trying to find him but I didn't see him. I went up to the cars we came in and finally found him.

I don't want to loose him I really like him! He makes me happy. I start smiling when I even think about him. And now I fucked things up.

I knocked on the window trying to get his attention. He looked at me and turned around. I opened the door.

Zayn: If you didn't want to be my girlfriend you could have just said so! It's ok we could have been friends.

Me: Zayn I don't want you as a friend! I Want you!

Zayn turned around and turned up the music.

" Zayn I sware I have no feeling for Louis he's just my best friend we even told those crazy people! Zayn my heart belongs to you!" he still didn't say anything.

" ok then sorry again" I told him fighting my tears back.

I went out off the car and sat on a near by bench. I couldn't help it but tears were coming down my face. I never wanted to loose Zayn that way! I really like him. But like always I screw everything up!! I hate myself!!!

After awhile I saw Harry and Louis walking my way Louis, turned and walked towards the car Zayn was in while Harry came my way. I wiped my tears and tired to avoid him seeing my face. Harry came and sat down beside me.

Harry : well the film is interesting but I'm more interested in what happened with you and Zayn. Samantha you ok ?

Me: you should go watch the movie hazza I don't want you to miss it. I'm fine.

I faked a smile on my face.

Harry: Samantha turn around have you been crying?

When he said that I knew he really cared but I can't just tell him what's on my mind.or can I ?

He put both off his legs on the bench and crossed them. Then he said:" even if we aren't very close friends or a couple or siblings you can still tell me whats wrong I'll keep a secret!"