That was unexpected ! Harry and Louis .....

I know what ur thinking! Lol stop thinking about larrys sex tape lol heheh enjoy <3 they're Le......

Well read to find out

Enjoy an leave comments lol :)

Louis pov.

We were sitting outside in the backyard. We tried to ignore all the people in the front of the house. Samantha backyard was all surrounded by tree so no one can see it. She was sitting talking to Zayn beside the pool. Liam and niall were playing on the swing and slide while me and Harry we watching videos from our fans.

Harry: boo bear look! Isn't she Zayn sister!

Me: let me see. Yes that is his youngest sister.

Harry: do you think he told them about Samantha?

Me: I don't know, but it's not our business!

Harry: Louis I was thinking of going to see mum, and I'll stay there for awhile. I'll come back the day we have to go back to work.

Me: hazza you want to leave ? Why?

Harry stood up and walked inside. Harry usually flies his mum to see him. There's something going on! I chased after him. He was sitting on the stairs.

"Harry! I know you miss your mum. But why do you want to stay there for 2 months?" I asked him.

" Louis I need to go away for awhile" he said with tears almost coming down his face.

I sat beside him and gave him a squeeze. I hate seeing him like this. Harry and I are close. He's my best friend, we share everything with each other. Hes never kept anything from me before!

Harry: it's Samantha

Me: what's about her?

Harry: never mind.

Wait does he have feelings for her? I thought he worked things out with Zayn about it before they dated! I thought he forgot about her.

Me: Harry do you fancy her?

Harry: she's Zayns I'm not going to be a bad friend! I won't backstab my mate!

Me: I know your a great friend! But if you like Samantha then ..

Harry: then what boo bear ? I didn't have strong feeling for her yesterday! But when I saw her wearing my jumper!

Me: aww hazza! I'm sorry.

Harry: it's ok don't worry.

Me: I'll go with you to see your mom and we'll stay there for a couple of weeks and come back.

Then we heard someone say " and where are you to going?" . We looked up and saw Samantha with her hand crossed. "you didn't answer me? Where you going Lou? " she asked again.

Harry: I have to go to the toilet !

Samantha: hazza no! Your not going any where? Harry where are you to going?

This time she sound like she's about to cry!

Me: Sam where going to Harrys house.

Samantha : what ?? That's in a different city !! It's need a plan to get there!!

Harry: I'm sorry but i have to go!

Sam: go pee!

Harry ran upstairs. Samantha was looking at me DISSAPOINTED!

Then she looked at me and turned around and left!

Sam wait! I told her but it was too late she had gone outside.