What were we think! Mall really

We reached the mall's parking which was full! It took us awhile to find a parking space,but we found one. We put the jeep in park and went out of the car. It was really hot, but for some reason the boys wore their Hoodies!

"Louis it 27 'c why are u wearing long sleeves? I asked him! Then it hit me they're famous now!

"wait never mind I got it! But u know you are gonna sweat to death.then your gonna smell gross!" I told him in a joking!

He came up to me and smaked my sunglasses from the top of my head onto ground! The boys laughed! The messed up m

"Louis your a ***! Pick it up!" I told him laughing and zipped his sweater all the way up which covered his face!

Zayn:" Louis now no one will see your face! Got nothing to worry about!

Louis laughed then unzipped his sweater!" Zayn go look at your mirror!" and Samantha!

Me: Louis !

Harry: no don't let Zayn look at the mirror. If it breaks 7 years of bad luck happens!

Wait did Harry indirectly call Zayn ugly in an indirect way! Well Harry is mistaken Zayn is hot, his prefect smile and his beautiful eyes! Wait what am I saying Samantha back to reality!

"boys are you sure u want to go shopping? Louis its ok if we go somewhere else I don't want you to get mobbed because I wanted to go shopping!" I told him!

I really want to hang out with louis like we used to but I don't want him getting mobbed by screaming fans which might get him hurt!

Louis: no we are gonna hang out like we used to but this time we might get more excersice!

"running from fans" I asked!

Liam laughed then replied:" why do you think we are so fit!"

Niall was laughing:" we get alot of running done!

Zayn: well that's part of our job description.

Me: you got jobs? Where do you work!

We all laughed!

Harry:" let's go shop!"

"Wait guys, Louis my sunglasses pick them up!" I told Louis!

Louis: well you dropped them ! He smiled!

Zayn kneeled down and picked them up dusted them off and them placed them on my eyes slowly!

Then smiled:" here you go! Louis be a gentle men next time!"

Omg Zayn just touched my face he put my sunglasses on my face! He is sooo dreamy! Am I falling for him! Louis nudged my shouler which kinda gave me a fright!

Louis: Samantha are you ok! stop drooling!

I was still staring at Zayn which was staring back and smiling! I felt myself blush!

Then i turned, and I replied to Louis:" yeah I'm fine! Lets go shop! By the way Zayn thanks!"

Louis: yeah Zayn thanks! I wanted her to pick them up!

I slapped Louis in the back of the head! Which made all the boys laugh! But Louis held me up over his shoulder and walked to the nearest trash can!

"Louis first put me down and second if you put me anywhere near the trash can I wont talk to you anymore and I'll tell the boys what you use to do! " I told him kinda worried but couldn't help it ! I was laughing!

The boys were cheering him! I heard one of them say throw her in! And the others were just laughing!

Louis: are you gonna hit me again? Then he whispered. " I'll tell Zayn you want him to spend a night in bed!