Song Drabble #6: INFINITE - Real Story

“Oppa.” ________ looked at Kris whose busy watching the television.

“Do you love me?” she asked completely getting his attention.

“Yes.”  Kris simply answered.

“Then tell me.” She pouted.

“Do I really have to?” Kris asked.

“Of course! I always hear my best friend’s boyfriend tell ‘I love you’ to her always.” She nodded.

“Does he mean it? I mean it’s easy to say, but it’s really hard to express.” Kris raised an eyebrow.

“Molla? But can’t you tell me you love me? Just this once?” _______ asked eyeing Kris.

“Are we gonna start this again?” Kris sighed knowing where this discussion will lead to.

“Well if you love me then you’ll be able to say it easily!” ______ snapped.

“I told you! I don’t need to say it! Aren’t my actions enough for you to feel what I really feel?!” Kris snapped back.

“I just wanted to hear those words from you! Is that really hard? You know? I sometimes think that I only love you. That it’s only a one-sided love..” ________ tearfully said.

“How can you think that?! You know in the first place that I’m not an expressive type of person and you accepted me for that, while I in return showed you how I feel through my actions.” Kris barked

“I just want to hear it from you ONCE! Just once and you can’t even do it for me.” ______ sniffed as she went to their shared room.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Kris asked looking at the duffel bag on the bed and her stuffing her clothes in it.

“Leaving!” she answered still stuffing her things inside the bag.

“What?! You’re leaving just because of that?!” Kris grabbed her arm and made her face him.

“Yes! And until you tell me and prove to me that you love me, I won’t go back here.” She hissed pushing Kris away and leaving him stunned.

Kris sat on their bed and sighed. Are those words really important? Are his actions and the way of expressing it wasn’t enough to tell her how much he loves her? He’s going crazy right now and he doesn’t know what to do. He took out his phone and called someone who can help him. after a few rings the person on the other line answered.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?”  the voice asked.

“Suho I need your help.” Kris sighed.

“Don’t tell me. It’s about ______ again right?” Suho chuckled.

“Yeah and I messed up pretty bad.” Kris groaned.

“How bad is it this time?” Suho asked.

“She left with her duffel bag and her things inside. That bad.” Kris messed up his hair completely frustrated.

“Wow. That’s pretty bad. Look I’ll just go change and I’ll go there ok?” Suho said.

“Arasso.just be here quick.” Kris sighed before hanging up the phone.

After an hour Suho together with Kai barged inside Kris house.

“I thought I told you to come alone?” Kris raised an eyebrow while looking at Kai.

“Mianhae hyung you know how persuasive Kai is.” Suho rubbed his neck.

“You can’t get rid of me hyung~” Kai sang.