Song Drabble #10 :BoA - Only One

Song Drabble #10 :BoA – Only One

-YOUR POV-

I sighed as I took a sip of my Americano. I was here sitting at our favorite coffee shop waiting for you to arrive and as I did the memories we made in this particular shop flashbacked inside my head.

I bitterly smiled and looked at our couple ring you gave me on our 3rd anniversary. I started to think when did we drift away? What happened to us? We were the perfect couple but, as time pass by we started to drift away from each other. The usual late night talks, the sweet dates and words are gone.

I was startled when you took your seat across me. Was I that lost in my own thoughts that I didn’t hear the bell chime?

“Hi.” You said.

Sigh.

That’s how awkward we became. From being greasy and cheesy, to being strangers.

 -END OF YOUR POV-

-SEHUN’S POV-

Why did we become awkward? Oh yeah it’s because of me. I still love her. I really do but, I don’t know what to do. I’m getting confused.

Ever since I became an idol, I never had time for her and if this continues I’ll lose her and that’s what I don’t want to happen. This meeting, I know something not good will happen and I have to do something to keep her.

This may sound crazy and I might be kicked out from the group I don’t care. She’s much more important than me being an idol.

I saw her sadly smiled and took our couple ring off her finger and placed it on the table.

“Let’s end this Sehun.” She smiled.

I just looked at her and watch her leave.

No.

This can’t happen.

I took the ring and ran after her. I saw her walking towards her car but before she could even open the car door, I took her in my arms.

“No. I won’t let you go. I’ll be selfish and keep you by my side. You’re the only one for me. I can’t lose you.” I whispered still not letting her go.

“Sehun we’re drifting apart. It’s getting hard for the both of us so please let go.” She sobbed. I’m such a jerk. I promised I won’t make her cry and here she was crying in my arms.

“I’ll leave EXO. I’ll be with you even if I have to leave EXO.” I felt her head shook.

“No Sehun don’t do it. This is your dream. Don’t leave your dream for me.”

“I’ll do anything for you.” I said and kissed her temple as she let her tears out.

“I’m sorry baby I know I’ve been a jerk to you but this time I’ll change. I’ll do anything to keep you by my side.” I pulled away from the hug and kneeled in front of her.

“S-Sehun what-“ she furrowed her brows in confusion.

“I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby. You’ll be the only one I’ll ever love for the rest of my life and by doing this I’ll be able to keep you by my side. So baby will you marry me?” I asked and looke at her straight into her eyes.

-END OF SEHUN’S POV-

-3rd Person POV-

______ chuckled and nodded her head as Sehun wore the ring on her finger and hugged her tightly. The people around them clapped and cheered as some of the fans cried that their beloved Sehunnie is engaged.

Not far from the scene are his hyungs smirking evilly at their maknae.

“We finally got him.” Kai smirked and turned the video camera off.

“Now let’s go and congratulate the maknae.” Kris nodded towards Sehun and his fiancée.

The others laughed and went to where the maknae is.

----------------------

jaejoongie26 corner:

Me: Mianhae for the hiatus!! *bows*

EXO (except Sehun): MIANHAE! *bows*

Sehun: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! 

EXO: K Thanks BYE!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! *runs*

Sehun: COME BACK HERE!!! 

Me: oh well till next time!!!

HEARTS FOR EVERYONE~