Chapter Forty-Nine

Hey readers! Sorry for the lack of uploading! I've been really busy lately, but I'm back and with more updates!

As I'm in spring break, I may upload again this week, so stay tuned my loves! ❤️

Have a great day! Much love! ❤️

~

Dean Winchesters' Point of View

Sam threw his head back on the seat of the impala, groaning in frustration. "Come on, haven't you ever done it?"

I glanced at him-his green eyes shining amusement-as if this was just some big joke to him. I tightened my grip on the wheel, stopping at the red light. "How did you even get caught Sammy?"

"Me and Gabe," he smiled wickedly, "we met up in the bathroom and planned our way out of school-then we left, but the dean saw me-"

"And called dad and now dads' gonna beat your ass."

Sams' smile faded, "I just wanted to ditch."

"That's stupid, Sam." I retorted.

"You never do anything rebellious."

I give him a hard glare, reminding him of how I got expelled. His mouth formed an 'o' and changed the subject.

"So are you gonna pick up Castiel?" I nodded, smiling gently to myself. "You mind if you can drop me off to the mall later?"

I saw a certain glint in his eye and I knew he was going to do dumb shit at the mall, with most certainly Gabriel.

"Who you gonna be with?"

"Gabe and Auri." UnamoosedEmo ; here's your character! :)

"Auri?" I questioned, "Who's that?"

"She's my friend." Sam answered, "when you meet her, she'll remind you a lot of Gabriel."

"So she's going to get on my head every time she sees me?"

Sam laughed, "Noo..." he trailed off, his face lost in thought-as if reconsidering what he just said.

"Sure." I rolled my eyes, parking in front of Castiels' house. I waited in silence, listening to Sam babble about how "cool" he was to attempt to ditch, when the door opened-but it was Scar instead of Cas.

Her long dark hair close to obsidian, eyes with a speck of remarkable gold, and skin tainted with the scar that seemed to be hidden beneath her bangs.

She walked to the car, with a little bit of stagger. I rolled down the window, and I saw that she was crying.

"Scar?" I asked, "Are you okay?"

She shook her head, lips trembling with her next words, "I'm sorry."

"What?"

I felt my heart pound in my ears, blood rushing through my veins so fast I could almost feel it. "Where's Cas?"

Scar lowered her head, "He's inside..." Scar returned her eyes to mine, a look of anger flooding her fair skin, "My dad messed him up bad, he's really hurt-"

"Why the fuck did he touch Cas?"

"He found a stash of pot under Castiels' bed."

"D-drugs?" I stammered, "My Castiel isn't involved in any of that shit-"

"I'm sorry." Her face grew to embarrassment, "I-I hid the weed under his bed."

"What?"

A couple of tears streaked down her face, "My father had pot, and I stole it and placed it under Cas' bed because I was afraid my dad would search my room."

"So you hid it in his room instead?"

"I'm sorry!" She exclaimed, "I didn't expect my dad would-"

"You did it on purpose, huh?" I hissed, "Just because he doesn't feel the same for you."

She scowled, but the tears in her eyes seemed to grow. I couldn't keep my rage from spilling, so I went on.

"You wanted to get him back for not wanting to be with you. I'm sorry, but he loves me, he would never love you. He will never think of you the way you think of him...accept it. So you hid drugs under his bed so he would get beat."

Her face paled, lower lip trembling. "If you think I would do something like that Winchester," she paused, eyes going darker, "if you think I'm a clone of my father...you're wrong."

She shook her head, "You think you're all that-with your nice car and perfect skin...wake up-you aren't good enough for Castiel. Cas would never love you like how he loved Crowley."

"That's a lie." I snarled, "Get the fuck away from the door or I'm going to hit you."

"I was there when he was writing that letter to Crowley-i was there when he cried and when he told me how much he hurt him in the past; where were you?"

"Get the fuck off-"

The front door opened again, and Cas was leaning against the door frame. My mouth fell open- throbbing bruises on his left cheekbone, right eye a dark purple, lips swollen - blood dripping from his mouth. I opened the car door, pushing Scar off me as I scrambled over to him.

His body fell into my arms, his eyes glazing over. At that moment my Cas was broken, he was defeated. He didn't say anything, just watched me with eyes pleading for help.

"Baby," i murmured, scowling in frustration, "Where is he?"

Castiel shook his head weakly, blue eyes I've grown so used to dull and almost grey.

"Where is he, Scar?" I growled, the tear-stained girl shrugged.

"He left," she answered simply, "He left with the pot, with my pot."

"What happened to you?" I asked, and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I've been smoking weed since freshman year, don't act like you know me Winchester."

I shut my eyes, "Where's his mom?"

"Away too." She said, "Left with Robert."

Sam stepped out of the car, his eyes wide and afraid. "Dean, is he gonna be okay-"

"Call 911, the police have to know-"

"Wh-" Scar began, but I interrupted her.

"You might want to leave too, before they find out you've been using drugs since freshman year."

"Fuck you, Dean." She said, eyes flooding with thick tears, "Stop acting like you're the best for Cas. We all know Castiel will never love you the way he loved Crowley."

"Well that fucking sucks, doesn't it?" I snapped, "I don't give a shit if he doesn't love me as much as he loved him, or if he finds himself thinking about him more than me...I love Cas, I love him more than I ever loved anyone in my life. That's all that matters, so...fuck off Scar."

She smiled sadly, before walking off-and at that moment, I didn't know that I would never see Scar ever again.