Next morning

Y/N woke up in her bed with a really bad headache she couldn't remember what happened so she was looking for her phone and when she looked over she saw Ryan a sleep and she thought to herself what the hell happened last night.

Y/N's P.O.V

As soon as I seen Ryan in my bed with me I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs trying not to wake Ryan. As soon as I got downstairs I called other Ryan to see if he knew what happened last night he said "no but he did record some of what happened in the bar" and I told him to come over as soon as he can and he said "okay". Right after I was done talking to other Ryan I walked back upstairs and woke up Ryan but he wouldn't get up he said no. After I tried three times I decided to just jump on him like we used to do when we stayed and each others houses when we were kids. I went to the end of the opposite of the room and then ran and jumped on him and that was when he got up and said "what the hell Y/N why did I deserve that" and then he realized he was in my bed and asked "how the hell he ended up here". And I told him that I didn't ever know why or how we got here and I told him that other Ryan was on his way here because he recorded what happened in the bar.

Ryan's P.O.V

I was having the best dream ever. My dream was that me and other Ryan were recording a happy wheels video and everything was all fine until Y/N started calling my name. I started looking all over my house looking for her and I couldn't find her but then everything changed into a beach and I saw Y/N with her f/c bikini on. We were together having fun splashing each other in the water then she disappeared out of nowhere then all of the sudden she jumped on me. I woke up and asked Y/N what I did to deserve to be jumped on and she said she was trying to wake me up but I wouldn't wake and she didn't want to pour cold water all over me so she just jumped on. Then I said okay but then why I am I in your bed and she said she didn't know but other Ryan knew and he would be on his way. After Y/N explained everything she said she is going downstairs to get something to eat and then said she said "you might want to find your boxers before other Ryan gets here" she yelled as she walked downstairs as soon as she said that I looked under the blanket and she was correct that I needed to find my boxers and my others clothes. I found them near Y/N's closet so I put on my clothes and as soon as I did other Ryan got here so I hurried up and got dressed.

Y/N's P.O.V

I went downstairs and got a bowl of cereal and when I was about to put the milk in my cereal I heard a knock on the door and I went to answer the door because I knew who it was and as soon as I opened the door other Ryan came in and asked were Ryan was and I said upstairs getting dressed he should be coming down soon and as soon as I said that here comes Ryan running down the stairs. I asked him if he was that excited to find out what happened last night and he said "yes" then other Ryan said I might want to be a little excited too. I said okay and then I went back to my bowl of cereal and both Ryan's followed and they sat down and other Ryan asked if we were ready and like always we both said yes at the same time and laughed together.

Other Ryan's P.O.V

I asked Y/N and Ryan if they were ready to find out what they did last night I was kind of nervous because I know how Ryan feels about Y/N but she doesn't talk to me that much so I don't know how she feels. But they said yes so I pulled out my phone and pulled up the video and then showed then and they both looked shocked after the video was over. They both looked at each other as if like did we really do that. Then Y/N turned towards me and asked how they both got and I told them that they both came over and asked if I could take you guys to your house then you both ran inside and Ryan said that I could stay at his house then ran inside then you guys can probably guess what happened after that.

Word count: 839