Revenge

Ryan scared Y/N and she wants revenge on him so she asked his friend other Ryan for help and together they came up with the perfect plan

Y/N POV

Me and other Ryan are texting about the plan for revenge and today when they are recording for 8-BitGaming is the best time for it. Today they are playing a game other Ryan has already played so Ryan will be playing the game which is perfect. The plan is that the boys will start the video and the game and I will be hiding in the room and when the jump scare is about to happen other Ryan will give me the que to jump out and scare Ryan just like he did with me. Me and other Ryan are in the recording room looking for a hiding place for me and the only place that I liked was under the table so I hid under the table and waited for Ryan to get in here so they can start. After a few minutes of other Ryan yelling for Ryan he finally came into the recording room and said fine lets start the damn game. He was playing the silence house it was taking forever for the jump scare so I put my phone on silence and then I started to text both Ryan's.

TEXTS

Y/N: What are you doing sexy 😏

Ryan❤️: Playing a horror game what about you ❤️

Y/N: Playing with Jp I wish you luck and you were here

Ryan❤️: Well maybe I can come over when I am done recording

Y/N: Maybe or I could come over

Ryan❤️: Well that is up to you hey I need to go and focus on the game love you

Y/N: K love you

Y/N: Is he almost to the jump scare

Bazamalam: No someone was texting him and he is taking forever

Y/N: Sorry I am bored 😔

Bazamalam: I am sorry but I will tell him to hurry up

Y/N: It is okay but don't let him search around unless he has to

Bazamalam: Okay I got to go he is starting to look over and ask questions

Y/N: Okay just remember to tap your foot when he is about to get jump scared

A few moments later

I am sitting under the table about asleep when Bazamalam kicks me. I then text him what the fuck was that for and he said that he was tapping his foot but Ryan asked what he was doing. So I get in position and then Baz texted me and said get ready and I texted him back saying I am ready then I guessed as soon as Baz tapped his foot and I grabbed Ryan's legs and he screamed and fell to the floor. Me and Bazamalam started laughing and I crawled out and hugged him and said "That is what you get for scaring me" and said " Pay back is a bitch ain't it Ryan" then he hugged me "Saying good job but never scare me again and I will never scare you again"and we both said deal and then I kissed him and good thing we were not on camera because Ryan would not let go of me because he thought I was going to try scare him again. So I told him to stand up and I will stand behind him and hug him so then he knows where I am and he said okay.

Ryan's POV

I was really excited to see what game Bazamalam has picked for us to play well technically for me to play because he has already played the game and that games was Silent House. Of course a game that I haven't got around to play yet. I just have been really busy trying to get things around for Y/N and I just wanted to everything to be perfect for her and hang out again so that is the reason why I haven't played it yet. We started the game and everything then Y/N started texted me and I had to reply otherwise she would spam my phone and I will not be happy with a lot of notification on my phone.

TEXTS

Y/N💕 : What are you doing sexy 😏

Ryan: Playing a horror game what about you ❤️

Y/N💕: Playing with Jp I wish you luck and you were here

Ryan: Well maybe I can come over when I am done recording

Y/N💕: Maybe or I could come over

Ryan: Well that is up to you hey I need to go and focus on the game love you

Y/N💕: K love you

After I was done texting Y/N Bazamalam was on his phone and I asked him what he was doing and he said he was just texting one of his friends so I just shrugged it and continued on with the game. After awhile Baz started taping his foot I asked him what he was doing and he said nothing so I went back to focusing on the game. I could tell we were getting near a jump scare when Baz was taping his foot so I just played along that I didn't know. As soon as we got to the jump scare I felt something or someone grab my leg and I fell flat on my ass and when I did I heard laughing and I looked under then table and saw who it was. I knew that I was going to regret scaring Y/N the other day. When she was done with her laughing fit she come out and hugged me and said "Pay back is a bitch ain't it Ryan". "Yes it is" I said then we kissed and I am so glad that the camera can't see us. Baz said "That this is cute and all but we need to finish the game" but I was afraid to let Y/N go because I didn't want her to scare me again but then she came up with this idea where she is behind me and she can hug me from behind so then I know where she is and I agreed. So we stood up and I got back in my place beside Bazamalam and Y/N was behind me and next thing I know was Bazamalam said was "ouch what the heck was that for" and Y/N said "That was for kicking me so next time don't do it". I was holding in my laughter until Y/N asked "What the hell are you laughing about just remember that I have know you longer so I could just get you ten times harder Ryan". After she said that I shut up and grab her hands and put them around my waist and continued with the game. After we finished the game and did the outro Y/N wanted to bring Jp over so she walked home and got her pup.

Y/N POV

I deiced that I had left Jp home alone for a long enough time so I told the guys I was going to walk home and bring her over.

Word count: 1,198