Chapter 2

A/N: Vote, comment and all that jazz. I kinda forgot how cringy this story is so bare with me.

Her grades were suffering because every time she attempted home work she fell into a hole of depression. Pretty much life itself gave her anxiety. She was clumsy and could hardly function as a human being. Her physical appearance was just a straight up zero. She didn't understand how the populars pulled it all together. Hell, she didn't even have a dad, and she missed him so much. She didn't really have anything save music and her mom.

She wondered if life was really worth it? Her head was cradled in her arms and she rocked herself back and forth slowly. She aimlessly scratched at the pealing skin on her hand. "Ow," she mumbled. The kids and the teacher eventually came back in. Her head was still buried in her arms and she planned to keep it that way. But unfortunately she was at the front of the class. There was no way she'd go unnoticed.

Mrs.Newton shortly walks up to her. "Honey do you need to go to the nurse's office," she asks. She nodded her head. She loved how teachers act so sweet but in reality their probably like, 'get the fuck out of my class and stop being a distraction so I can do my job.' But in all honestly she was grateful for Mrs.Newton. However she had no intention of going to the clinic. She had no real physical sickness, all though perhaps a mental one and there would be no one to pick her up. Her mom was hours away, at work and there was no changing that.

But she basically had a pass to skip class, and she was going to seize the opportunity. She walked into a bathroom and slumped herself against the wall. Then she started her music playlist and put in her earbuds. She curled into her self and fell asleep. She had every intention to stay there until school ended. It was 11:32am, she had roughly three hours. ***

DARE ME TO JUMP OFF THE JERSEY BRIDGE. BET YOU NEVER HAD A FRIDAY NIGHT LIKE THIS. "Hello Sam! Hello!" Wow what was happening. There was music playing, and there was someone in the outside world trying to get her attention. Most importantly, she was asleep in the bathroom or, she was. She took out her ear buds and she put her phone away. It was 2pm. She looked up to see her science teacher, Mrs.Stewart. She was furious. "What are you doing here?" she asked, "This is not nap time. There is still 30 mins left of school." Dang, well she almost made it.

Mrs.Stewart grabbed her hand. "What class are you in?" She rubbed her eyes. "P.e," she said and instantly regretted it. It truly was her 6th period class, but she could of said anything. She should have lied. Mrs.Stewart practically dragged her to the gym. "You know you don't have to do this. I can get to class on my own, thanks," she protested. Mrs.Stewart didn't budge. She was escorted into gym and every single eye was on her.

"Here she is," her science teacher announced. She wanted to be dead. "Go get dressed," my coach said with a mixture of anger and annoyance. In a haste she sat down her bag and got changed. "Where were you?" every single 10th grader in my class wants to know. To which I give no reply.

 They were playing dodgeball. She wasn't thrilled. Surprise, surprise. She mostly stood at the back the entire time, occasionally moving around a bit, just to stretch her legs. She watched every minute, every second tic by on the red glowing digital clock. She didn't have too terribly much time left before they changed, and that's when she thought she was going to make it. Sike! The coach yelled at her, "Sam, go do something. Participate in the game!" To save herself from whatever dignity she had left, she moved up and grabbed a ball. She threw it upper handed and for a second she thought it might hit someone.

But, nope. The person moved out of the way and the ball hit nothing but air. A few high fives were exchanged on the opposing team and a few of her teammates snickered at her. Could someone please just hit her so she could get out of this horrid game? Someone? Anyone? She knew they all hated her, so they should just come at her. She won't even flinch. Nothing, nothing happened.