Chapter 10

Part of me thinks that this is all in my head. Who's to say what is reality you know? This could very well be.." she cut him off, "Will," she put her hand on his arm, "This is real, ok? Now just please answer my question." "I'll be your boyfriend if you'll be my girlfriend," he wagers. "Who said I wanted you to be my boyfriend?" Sam teases. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes, "Is that a yes?" Oh my god Will. "Yeah, silly boy, it's a yes."

One more left turn, a stoplight and then a right and we were at the mall. She pulled out her phone and texted her mom, "Don't worry about picking me up today." Instantly she got a text back. "But I was going to get you Taco Bell." Oh, this was a game changer. "Hey call me, ok?" Sam texted back. "Who are you texting?" Will teased, "Should I be jealous?" "Will your the only person that cares about me other than my mom. I have no friends."

Suddenly 'cough syrup' by young the giant started playing from her phone. It was her ringtone. Where are you sweetheart?" It was my mother. She sighed, "Oh yeah, I'm with Will.." "Will? The cute boy you were telling me about yesterday?" Sam blushed, "Mom this is on speaker." "I thought you didn't like him," she added. "Oh I do now," she replied, emphazing the 'do'.

Will suddenly grabbed the phone, "Hi Mrs.gilrfriends mom. Anyways I wanted to let you know that your daughters safe with me." Her mom seemed hesitant and worried, "O-Ok. My daughter's been through a lot you know." "Yeah I know. But I'll protect her. We'll have fun at the mall and she'll be safe, don't worry." Will replied. "Your at the mall huh? So you ditched?" her mother questioned. "Will!" She punched him in the shoulder, "I didn't mention that!" "Put my daughter on the phone please," my mom instructed. Oh shit. Mother fucker.

Will handed me the phone. "Love you mom! I'll tell you about it later. Bye!" I hung up. "Sorry," Will said. He came around and opened up the car door for me. He looked at me, "Hey, um I don't have much money, so we could probably get a few things but it will mostly be window shopping." He seemed flustered. I grabbed his hand, "I don't need to get anything, I just want to have fun with you." Why was he so adorable?

The pair walked into the mall. The mall wasn't terribly crowded because it was a school day, and it was during work hours. They wondered aimlessly through the mall, up elevators and down escalators. He kept cracking jokes and she kept laughing at them. Sam could feel a happiness bubbling up inside of her. Funny how one person could change everything.

They found their way into a book store. The book shop was filled with rows of novles, journals, magazines, and even vinyl records. There was a little coffee shop nestled in the book store. There was tables and chairs by the coffee bar. It was so nerdy and acclectic and hipster. She loved it. Will walked up to the coffee bar and started talking to the worker stationed there.

Sam wandered over to a shelf and flipped through a stack of children's books. A smile spread across her cheeks when she found, 'Where the Wild things are' she sat down at a table and flipped to the first page. Will walked over and sat down beside her. "This was my favorite book when I was growing up," she told him. She started to read the book aloud to her boyfriend.

She was on the last page when the coffee shop worker called an order number, Will stood up and grabbed some food. "I got you something," he said with a grin. He gave me a chocolate chip cookie and a coffee, and he sipped on a coffee as well. "Thanks," she says, hugging him. He really didn't have to get her anything. She mixed in some creams, and sugars and let the coffee cool. She munches on her cookie. Will takes a sip of his coffee and he gets one of those milk mustaches. Cutie.

They chat until their food is long gone. Then they walk to Hot Topic.

A/N: Thanks for 200+ reads!! Vote and Comment if you enjoyed the chapter or have anything to say.